L1: Strange Doings (Erekose13 Judging)

LiquidBlue

First Post
Original Recruiting Post

Considering the men at the table, the man introduces himself, "My name is Rich Gorth. I am a farmer and live about 6 miles east of here." At this the man pauses. With a little encouragement the man continues.

"We don't have much to pay with," again a pause, as if he is trying something new, and is afraid of making a mistake. "There are three of us -- families I mean. We each have our farms next to each other. Richard was almost killed."

"I mean. I'm Rich Gorth, I have a family. Nearby lives the Nam and Tey families. Last night Richard Tey was attacked by something, and 3 days ago we lost one of our cows."

"I mean. The animals have been acting really spooked for about a week now, and we think that there might be something dangerous nearby."

"We've collected 42 gp 7 sp and 3 cp. It isn't much." As Rich delivers this last part it seems that he would rather avert his eyes, but he looks rather resolutely at the assembled company of adventurers.

Please use Invisible Castle for dice rolls. I will be using it for the dice rolls that I need to make, under the name LiquidBlue.

Last edited:

Ximix

First Post
Ximix
[sblock=for URL and other hints] Hey Corcio, the easiest cheat to learn code is to find the code you want to learn (for instance, the posting of a URL using a tag-word) and hit the "Quote" on that post.

Look through the quote for the code, copy it if you want, and adjust to your needs, then you have what you wanted!

For stuff you don't use very often, but think is really neat, make a notepad file and copy the code you like to that file... be sure to give a description of what the code is good for . . .
just some pointers I have found helpful.

ps, you can see 'url', 'sblock', 'size' and 'color' at work in this post.

Blessings
X
[/sblock]

LiquidBlue

First Post
A private room, the Red Dragon Inn

Ximix said:
Staring now at a point roughly halfway between Rich and the wall, Ximix speaks, this time with something akin to intrest, though barely.
"I would accompany you and see with my own eyes what has transpired." Pausing, Ximix stands, smiles a thin smile to Rich as he begins to speak again,
"Perhaps you could give voice to the local legends, especially concerning the Fey in your region. If not you, then mayhap you can direct us to one who can when we arrive."
With that the Elven priest stands back, out of the way, to allow Rich to lead or answer more questions.

"They're private folk, fey that is. I don't think that I've ever meet one near the city or our farms. As for lengends, we have plenty of them, but they are all just stories." Just as he finishes with that last part, Rich suddenly seems to be struck by a thought. "They are just stories as far as I know, but if you ask anyone else the first thing you'll hear about is of a certain cave. I have heard that it is haunted. It's nothing that I believe, I mean, sure there are dangerous spiders living in it, but I've never seen anything else. Last month young Kyle Nam claimed he saw some odd flashes of light way back in the darkness. I am not sure what he saw, if he saw anything at all, but many of the others are convinced that something from that cave is responsible."

wmasters said:
Sorgram sits and considers Richard's problems. "Can we see the cow, and Rich, and where they were?" he asks, after some consideration. "There might be clues and stuff."

Yes, ofcourse you may see the cow. Rich seems relieved that these adventurers seem to have matters in hand.

OOC: Please continue your discussion. Once there appears a consensus plan. We can leave the Red Dragon Inn. Please let me know if there is anything your character would like to do in Orussus before we leave.

Erekose13 said:
I'll judge if you have need of one.

Thank you, I've edited the thread title to relfect this.

corcio

First Post
ooc- sweet. im so excited. just fyi for everyone this is my first official PBP game and im totally new to invisibile castle and all that. i already figured out how to link to it to show my rolls so it should be fine but still be patient with me. as for the other rules im pretty familiar with the D20 rules and the core phb rules. so i dont forsee problems their either.

Aside from that Manon obviously wants to get a hold of a silvered weapon just for safty sake. so thats all i want to get done in the RDI. whenever everyone gets up from the table ill cut my dealings short and just run after everyone if i have too. but im ready when you guys are.

corcio

First Post
Manon is still sitting at the bar speaking to juliana ragarding his desire for a silvered weapon for fear of the possibilities of werewolves lurking about the farm. All the while keeping an eye on his new companions Razin, Ximix, and Sogram, and of course farmer rich. "i wonder if they are ready to leave?" he whispers.\

Looking towards Razin, Manon suddenly shouts " HEY RAZIN, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOURE READY TO LEAVE....AND ASK RICH IF HES GOT A CART WE CAN RIDE OR SOMETHING...ILL BE OVER HERE!!!"

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases