AoW Story Hour Updated

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The Story Hour from Morrus' Age of Worms campaign has been updated again; the group has finished the first adventure, The Whispering Cairn, and it partway through the second, Three Faces of Evil. Here's an excerpt from the latest update:
[bq]I grasped the winch, the others ringing around me. As we descended carefully, Morgan began to use his own spells. Once again, the spectral figure wrapped its arms and robe around the mage, even as he summoned more ghostly energies and breathed them into his lungs, colouring his flesh and energising him.

We began to move faster, finally hurtling down as fast as we could safely manage before hurtling into the occupied room beneath us. As we burst into the torchlight, Morgan flung his latest abomination of a spell at the armoured woman. Closer to, we could see that she was heavily scarred and carried a heavy symbol of Hextor. The male figure was a large half orc in similar armour, whilst two undead and a trio of tieflings stood in a ring around the base of the elevator.

Transfixed by Morgan’s spell, the woman was surrounded by a hundred gibbering spirits, which began tormenting her and pulling at her hair. The others on the platform with me poured fire into the woman, and as the arrows slammed home the tiny spirits began to pull at the wounds, pulling gashes open and delighting in the flow of blood from her body. [/bq]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases