Silverymoon Adventures?

reveal

Adventurer
Does anyone know of any good 3E, or 2E conversions of, D&D adventures that take place in, or around, Silverymoon?

Tom Cashel

First Post
Hmm...seems a little too obvious, but the new Silver Marches book has a bunch of adventures in the back that take place near Silverymoon.

reveal

Adventurer
Tom Cashel said:
Hmm...seems a little too obvious, but the new Silver Marches book has a bunch of adventures in the back that take place near Silverymoon.

Actually, I did just get it. :) And, you're right, it does have adventures in it. But I'm looking for ones besides those. :)

Obelix

First Post
I think Wizards got some huge 2ed. pdf. file called the north, I guess you can get some sweet stuff from it.
Or maybe i'm just driving straight out of the road?

Jeg har en merkverdig trang til å skrible litt på urmålet. det vet jo ikke 98% av dere

:p

Last edited:

Renshai

First Post
Try to get hold of the Waterdeep and the North, Savage Frontier, The North, and Volo's Guide to the North in pdf format. These have tons of information that can lead so endless adventures in the area of Silverymoon.

As far as adventures in the region.. all I can think of is Hellgate Keep... but that is more of a reference than an adventure.

Good luck,
Ren

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Don't forget Dungeon of Death and The Accursed Tower, both available as ESDs. Also Menzoberranzan has some adventure ideas involving the trade city of Mantol-Derith and Driz'zt Do'urden's Guide to the Underdark is chock-full of adventure ideas. Both of these are also available as ESDs.

Cheers
NPP

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases