Dragon Magic Maps

mikeschley

First Post
Hey guys!
Long time no post I know, but I've been super busy working on the maps for WOTC's Expedition to the Demonweb Pits. Anyway, I though I'd post a few recently published pieces from Dragon Magic and see what you think. positive criticism is always welcome.

Mike

Attachments

• TempleOfTiamat.jpg
    TempleOfTiamat.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 495
  • DragonLair.jpg
    DragonLair.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 337
  • LostTomb.jpg
    LostTomb.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 213
  • SacrificePost.jpg
    SacrificePost.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 166
  • CliffsideDungeon.jpg
    CliffsideDungeon.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 244

terrainmonkey

First Post
mike

Those are great looking. any chance we'll be seeing the giant stronghold maps in the Expedition to the Demonweb pits module? are you working on the city map of the drow city from the original?

mikeschley

First Post
terrainmonkey said:
mike

Those are great looking. any chance we'll be seeing the giant stronghold maps in the Expedition to the Demonweb pits module? are you working on the city map of the drow city from the original?

Unfortunately I can't talk about what will be included yet. Wait and see though. It's gonna be cool. :cool:

Arnwyn

First Post
The quality of them is very good - unfortunately (I hope this is considered "positive criticism"!), 3 out of the five are very uninspired (though I have no idea if that's your design or not). They're just a couple of squares and a circle... Certainly nothing value-added.

I like the 'Lair' and 'Dungeon' well enough, though.

mikeschley

First Post
Arnwyn said:
The quality of them is very good - unfortunately (I hope this is considered "positive criticism"!), 3 out of the five are very uninspired (though I have no idea if that's your design or not). They're just a couple of squares and a circle... Certainly nothing value-added.

I like the 'Lair' and 'Dungeon' well enough, though.

Unfortunately I have to work within design constraints outlined by the editors since the maps need to be accurate to the text. I definitely see where I could make some improvements to spark more visual interest though. Thanks! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases