[Shop] Orussus - Juliana Hayes' Weapon and Armor shop

Bront

The man with the probe
This shop is as much a smith's workspace than anything. An open forge, anvil, and several work tables can easily be seen behind the counter. Several weapons and armor are up for display in the sale area.

Juliana is currently: In town.

OOC: If Juliana is in town, she can sell any crafted regular or masterwork weapon, including up to a +2 strength longbow. She can craft a higher strength bow possibly with assistance or try if asked. Prices are subject to negotion and the whim of Juliana, though she has been known to give discounts to people willing to assist her in working (Use their own CPs), particularly with large projects.

If Juliana is not in town, you can buy any nonmagical weapon or armor (Masterwork or not) at normal price) as Hannah attends to the store.

[sblock=Crafting History]Juliana has 132 CPs as of 11/03/06
11/03 - Crafted Silvered Longsword Replacing one she sold Manon, Crafting cost: 3 CP; 10 GP
11/06 - Crafted and Sold 20 Silvered Arrows, Crafting cost: 1 CP, 1 GP
11/10 - Weekly 6 CP earned
11/17 - Weekly 6 CP earned
Current total: 140 CP (11/17)
Juliana returns from an adventure, 11/24/07, and all crafting done has been deducted already.
12/1 - Weekly 6 CP earned
12/7 - Weekly 6 CP earned
12/15 - Weekly 6 CP earned
12/5 - Crafted +2 Str Masterwork Longbow for Keldar, -30 CP
Current total: 1808 CP (12/15)[/sblock]

[Sblock=Shop History]Juliana has earned 5 gp towards the 500 gp price of the shop as of 11/03/2006
11/03 - 8 gold 5 silver earned towards shop, 8 gold 5 silver earned in pocket
11/06 - 1 gold towards shop, 1 gold in pocket.
11/10 - Weekly 5 gold earned, split to pay for shop.
11/17 - Weekly 5 gold earned, split to pay for shop.
'07
12/1 - Weekly 5 gold earned
12/8 - Weekly 5 gold earned
12/15 - Weekly 5 gold earned
12/5 - Crafted +2 Str Masterwork Longbow for Keldar, +200 GP
Shop Payed Off: 500 gold / 500 (480.5 added, 11/24/07)
Shop Earnings: 236.5 gold (11/17)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

[sblock=Removed and edited (see below)]A strong, battle-scarred, red-haired dwarf enters Juliana's shop. He walks up to the counter and gets the attention of the craftswoman. "'Ello there, m'arm, me name's Rasereit Vundinn, and Ah've got some metalwork needs t'be done. Ah'm wantin' a shield, big enough t'shield me torso, but small enough that Ah kin wave it around. Also, Ah'll be wantin' some spikes on it. An' Ah need it made o' the finest metal ye got, Ah plan on havin' a mage cast a spell or two on it."

He hesitates for a moment, then he shakes his head and reaches into his pocket. "An', if ye could, Ah want this t'be engraved on the shield." He shows Juliana a bit of parchment with a terrible drawing of a helmeted dwarf on it. Rasereit almost blushes, "Eh, it was on me sixth father's own shield... Ah know it's not such a good picture, ye kin improve upon it for meh."

And now he has one final request, "An', d'ye think it'd be possible t'melt this thing down an' use some o' the metal in me shield?" He pulls an old, warscarred handaxe from his pack and lays it on the counter. "'Twas me fifth father's, an' me first weapon. Ah know, Ah know, it's a piece o' work righ'? But 'twas his first weapon he e'er made, an' he gave it t'me, so, if it's possible..."

"So, 'ow much'll all that cost me?"[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Bront said:
Juliana is currently: In town.

Lies!

I'd still like to give her Razh's business. You know, support local merchants. :D Is she at the end of an adventure? If not, I'll just purchase from Stonebender, the mighty dwarven NPC.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Lies!

I'd still like to give her Razh's business. You know, support local merchants. :D Is she at the end of an adventure? If not, I'll just purchase from Stonebender, the mighty dwarven NPC.
The shop stocks normal stuff (no discount) when she's not around, so you still can. She just makes all the custom (IE, cheaper) stuff.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
A strong, battle-scarred, red-haired dwarf enters Juliana's shop. He walks up to the counter and gets the attention of a working craftsperson. "'Ello there, me name's Rasereit Vundinn, and Ah've got some metalwork needs t'be done. Ah'm wantin' a shield, big enough t'guard me torso, but small enough that Ah kin wave it around. Also, Ah'll be wantin' some spikes on it. An' Ah need it made o' the finest metal ye got, Ah plan on havin' a mage cast a spell or two on it."

He hesitates for a moment, then he shakes his head and reaches into his pocket. "An', if ye could, Ah want this t'be engraved on the shield." He shows the shopkeep a bit of parchment with a terrible drawing of a helmeted dwarf on it. Rasereit almost blushes, "Eh, it was on me sixth father's own shield... Ah know it's not such a good picture, ye kin improve upon it for meh."

And now he has one final request, "An', d'ye think it'd be possible t'melt this thing down an' use some o' the metal in me shield?" He pulls an old, warscarred handaxe from his pack and lays it on the counter. "'Twas me fifth father's, an' me first weapon. Ah know, Ah know, it's a piece o' work righ'? But 'twas his first weapon he e'er made, an' he gave it t'me, so, if it's possible..."

"So, 'ow much'll all that cost me?"

OOC: Rasereit wants a masterwork spiked light steel shield, 169gp.

Changed all the references to Juliana to an anonymous NPC.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Of course," Hannah says. "It will be ready in a day or so."

OOC: Assuming that's the defualt price, done :)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: It is indeed the standard price.

Razh smiles broadly. "Half now and half when Ah come back, 'ow does that sound? Ah'll see ye in a few days, eh?" He sorts out a couple of piles of platinum and gold on the counter before bidding Hannah farewell and leaving with a grin.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

Razh returns to pick up his purchase. He examines it with a scrutinizing eye and nods approvingly. "Ye done good, mate. Quite a piece o' work, this is," he praises. "Many thanks, mate." He leaves the other half of the cost on the counter.

Elsewhere...

Razh gets his shield enchanted with a +1 armor bonus and the Bashing ability.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana walks in. "Thank you Hanah, I can take back my shop now.

Hanah nods and collects her things, and walks off.

OOC: Hanah is the shop caretaker when Juliana is gone, but she does not craft anything.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases