[Shop] Orussus - Juliana Hayes' Weapon and Armor shop

Trouvere

Explorer
A dark haired young man comes into the shop. "Hello!" he says. "My name is Keldar, Keldar Warbray. I've run into a small problem. I've been adventuring with Tarag - you know him, he's the competition from the workshop down the street. He said he could cover all my weapon needs, but it turns out he really is only any good at working with metal - and I would very much like a longbow made by a master."

Bront

The man with the probe
"The dwarf? I might trust a dwarf's work, but not with a bow. You've come to the right place," Juliana says, sizing up Keldar.
"Give me your hand."

Juliana tugs and test his handshake, grip, and pull, nearly manhandling the Keldar with ease. "I can make you a fine bow that you can pull. It will cost you 480 gold, unless you care to help a bit, then I can give it to you for 400."

OOC: Normaly 600 gold, 60 CP, if you donate 30 CP to the crafting, you'll get it for 400.

Trouvere

Explorer
"I'm stronger than I look; I'm wiry, is what I am," says Keldar while the testing is going on. "Four hundred? Well, that's within the weight of my purse. I'm not sure what help I can be, but I suppose I could fetch and carry and pass tools and hold things in place. I'll give it a go, anyway."

Keldar unslings his old shortbow. "This is what I've been using till now. It's little more than a toy, isn't it? But it did send an arrow speeding into the heart of a fire elemental once! Only make it angrier, though."

OOC: 400 gp, 30 CP sounds great.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana looks at the shortbow and chuckes, "A toy indeed. And elementals don't have hearts. Orcs do, I've seen several."

Juliana is certaintly not forgiving with her demands as Keldar helps her, but she has a keen eye, and a little crystal that occasionaly fetches things for her without being asked, and within a few hours, Keldar, quite sweaty, emerges with a masterwork longbow for strenght +2. Juliana seems to not have been bothered by the effort.

OOC: Done. 200 gp and -30 CP net for Juliana.

Trouvere

Explorer
"No, that's true... no actual hearts. The fiery ones seem to have a spongy centre that you can feel your weapon press against just before they go pop and turn to ash, though. And I met two elementals who had hearts filled with cares and emotions. I stood inside one made of water, believe it or not! And Cassandra is made of lightning - she looks a little like an elf, but blue and sparkly."

Keldar's chatter slows progressively as the job gets underway, and truth be told, he's rather glad when it's done. Juliana is somewhat daunting.

OOC: thank you!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases