Kylluket

Bhryn

First Post
A bloody handprint and smear is left on the paper, a hand of someone holding paper still as she writes underneath in black ink to hand;

Kylluket,

Your little pet seems to have a problem with living. I helped her resolve it.

I guess you're down a helper now, aren't you?

Bhryn'o'vyl.

It is pinned to the board with a splinter of what looks to be a belt buckler, the prong which closes the leather strap shut...

Bhryn

First Post
Posted beneath it is another note that appears to be faintly crinkled where the pin to hold it in place is driven;

Kylluket,

I see you are awful at keeping your appointments. Let me remind you that I am still waiting for you to arrive to the challenge that you directed unto me. Should the momentous occasion of you actually managing to keep a simple date lodged in the dubious integrity of your feeble mind actually ever come to pass, then know that I am and ever will be awaiting the chance to lodge my blade three foot through your black heart.

Patiently,

Bhryn'o'vyl Astairre Strife'Iriden
Paragon of Celestia.

Kylluket

First Post
Penned in a fine but masculine script comes a note pinned by the second letter here by way of a small sliver of amythyst, or so it appears at the least.

Bhryn'o'vyl,

Subtle as ever, I see.

Name your time then. I have a lovely little surprise or two you'll be dying to see again..

Kylluket

Bhryn

First Post
Another note in the neat script underpins Kyll's.

A month hence of Yuletide. I will meet you then and take away everything you cherish the most. I will Destroy you, be warned.

PS: Alantie sends her best.

Bhryn'o'vyl.

Bhryn

First Post
A note of parchment with what looks to be some tabs and sums from the bar and a stain of spilt ale - over written with... blood!?

Come on, you're taking forever to reply.

Scared?

If you don't answer, how are we supposed to fight to the death? Bad sportsmanship, really...

Bhryn xxxx

There appears to be a blood clot around about the word 'forever' - and it has duly been scrubbed out and rewritten. The scrubbing blood smear doesn't appear too healthy.

Kylluket

First Post
Another note is tacked beneath the newest one:

Unslaine says not to get your trousers in a wad...whatever that means, know this. I will meet you at the time given, and show you to your Final Rest.

Kylluket

Bhryn

First Post
Unslaine can get bent - I'm sure she understands what I mean.

I am dearly looking forward to seeing you again, Guardian Kylluket. In pieces.

Bhryn'o'vyl

Remove ads