Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw II [IC]

Voadam

Legend
As you round a sharp curve in the tunnel, you see a large pool of blood slowly soaking into the earth. The bodies of three large rats with spiky bone growths lay scattered about the tunnel, mauled by ferocious attacks. Next to one of the rat corpses, a fourth body heaves and quivers. Blood mats its thick fur, it has a flat head, sharp teeth, claws and a gaze that goes in and out of focus. It lies bleeding before you and snarls menacingly as its moments of lucidity bring you to its awareness.

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar hops behind Weylan, then peeks out.

"It was fighting the rats...maybe it's some animal friend of the druid? Druids can do that, right?"

She waves cautiously at the badger.

"Hey...uh...take us to your master?"

Pyrex

First Post
"Yeah, some druids keep pets, but that doesn't look any too friendly. I'd not get too close if you want to keep your fingers."

Voadam

Legend
It snarls menacingly at the sound of Weylan and Inamar's voices, but as it tries to lift its head it is obvious that the animal's wounds are cripplingly severe.

Voidrazor

First Post
"Perhaps, my lords, we should attempt to heal it. I realize the hazard, and that such magic is a limited resource. But this creature may be able to lead us to the druid. I will [burst of static] attempt to hold it still if you wish it."

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar looks at NZ, then at the badger. Then back at NZ...then at the badger again.

It didn't look like something she wanted to put her hand near.

"Um. You realize that to heal it, I'd have to touch it?" she mentions to the zoder. "Maybe it'll calm down if we feed it?"

She starts rummaging through her pouch, looking for some dried meat jerky.

chakken98

First Post
"Allow me to accomplish this task, I've dealt with many wild animals in the woods near our home. It will be a simple task, but be prepared to assist me should it lash out. This badger has been in a battle and may attack." Pausing a moment to clear himself of all stress and pain from the conflict, Thelso "Great Goddess of the Wood, Protector of all that dwell in the Wood,"...Thelso steps forward, showing no signs of agrression towards the Badger but looking into its glazed eyes trying to give it sense of peace from him.."Grant me your Healing blessings. So I may heal one of the defenders of the wood, A protector in its own right.." continuing to move forward he will begin to kneel before the badger, eyes still giving off peace and a smooth calm..."Return the badger to the hunt by healing its wounds" He will place his hands ond the wound Badgers frame and allow the healing power of Kerela to enter the wounded beast.

Remove ads