Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw II [IC]

Voidrazor

First Post
"I am a warzoder, a sentient 'golem' if you will. My mind was created with the directive to protect those designated by lawful authority. I apologize if my appearance or demeanor distrub you."

Pyrex

First Post
"Disturb? No, I appreciate the aid. Confuse? Yeah, mabye a bit. You're the first construct I've ever heard of who could think for itself. My name is Weylan."

Voidrazor

First Post
"I am honored to meet you lord Weylan ...". The giant armored robot fidgets nervously, as if perhaps wanting to make an offer but hesitating. NR4ZN looks at its wounded companions and back to Weylan, but says no more for the moment.

Voadam

Legend
Viktor and Firblain staunch the bleeding and catch their breath. Firblain is exhausted from the confrontation, as he always finds himself after venting his rage against goblins, though this passes as does the pain. The two get the pain under control and feel rejuvenated again.

Far off a howl can be heard that carries.

ooc reserve points have kicked in.

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: While taking a few minutes to recover HP from reserve, Weylan spends a few moments focusing and restoring his Psychic Focus

"While I'd very much like to ask you all where I am and what's going on, I'd recommend that first we move off before they come back with their friends."

Voadam

Legend
The party can hear two long deep wolf howls in the distance interspersed with some canine types of haunting cries. This continues for a while but then one is violently cut short abruptly and the other seems to leave off in response.

Voadam

Legend
In response Firblain nods and gets to his feet wearily. The party heads down the trail cautiously, aware they are heading the same direction the worg's went. The two rangers can pick out occasional evidence of the two worgs' passage as you proceed.

After a time the party comes to a spot where there was a big commotion. The trees and undergrowth are heavily damaged as if they were burned but there is no smoke or scorching. The surface of the plants appear to have been dissolved or melted and there is an acrid scent that lingers in the air. There are other markings showing things disturbed by the passage of fairly hefty sized creatures.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases