[LPJDesign] Haven: City of Violence Sequel Announced

lmpjr007

Explorer
Louis Porter, Jr. Design has announced today that it will be releasing a sequel RPG setting for its top selling D20 Modern setting, Haven: City of Violence. The Sanctuary: City of Secrets setting will have everything that you love about Haven: City of Violence, but from a totally different point of view.

CoverBlue-Equalizer.jpg

“What made Haven: City of Violence great was its unapologetic nature of how the villains were portrayed in the setting, but we did not want to do the same thing with Sanctuary: City of Secrets,” commented Louis Porter Jr., president of Louis Porter Jr. Design. “What we wanted to do is show the spectrum of heroes from the loyal patriotic governmental agents like those on the TV show 24, to the hard edge detective in the Dirty Harry and Die Hard movies to the police officers who walk the line between good and evil similar to the TV show the Shield. The best way to describe the differences in Haven: City of Violence and the west coast based Sanctuary: City of Secrets is the same difference between the movies, Reservoir Dogs and The Usual Suspects. They are both great films with similar topics, but totally different in their execution of the material. Haven is Reservoir Dogs and Sanctuary is The Usual Suspects.”

CoverPimp-Daddy.jpg

“I wanted to do this project for a while, but other things made it nearly impossible for me to do. I finally found the right writer, Chris A. Field, to co-author the setting with me this time. It has been a great experience working with Chris on this project. His intimate knowledge of the west coast lifestyle of the U.S. has been invaluable. Sanctuary: City of Secrets is going to feel like real west coast city in the world of Haven should feel like.” stated Porter. As with the release of Haven: City of Bronze Campaign Setting, Sanctuary: City of Secrets Campaign Setting will be released at RPGNow as an ABSOLUTELY FREE PDF download. “What is important to me getting the setting of Sanctuary in the hands of the people and fans. Once they see what we are doing with Sanctuary, they will want to pick up the supplements.”

CoverOriginal-Gangsta.jpg

The end of 2006 and first quarter 2007 releases is a follows:
December 2006: Prototype: Original Gangsta’
January 2007: All About tha' Game Sourcebook, Extreme Action Sourcebook, Prototype: Blue Equalizer, Prototype: Pimp Daddy
February 2007: Convict Sourcebook, Prototype: District Attorney, Prototype: Power Broker
March: Prototype: Corporate Raider and Prototype: Predator

For more information on LPJDesign and/or Devil’s Workshop products see our website at www.lpjdesign.com.

Also available:
Haven: Full Metal Zero D20 Espionage Line: http://enworld.rpgnow.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=308&filter_id=1830&

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases