General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Thanks for all the work you've put into the place, Pbartender. If you want to come back in the future, you know we'll be here.

Manzanita

First Post
I noticed B4ddhus submitted an adventure proposal. I didn't read or comment on it b/c I want to run a PC in it. But so far only KO has responded. Can we get a second judge to give it an OK so it can get started?

And Pbartender - hope you come back. I'll miss Jack.

Erekose13

Explorer
Manzanita said:
I noticed B4ddhus submitted an adventure proposal. I didn't read or comment on it b/c I want to run a PC in it. But so far only KO has responded. Can we get a second judge to give it an OK so it can get started?

Done :)

B4cchus

Explorer
You'll have to be a bit more patient i'm afraid. I'll start the hook next weekend since i'll be gone most of the time untill then.

LiL'Hauptman

First Post
Gentlemen,

I have made Pinkie level 2 and need some approval but don't know how to e-mail Nimisgod on this site....

Only 9 so if you can just look at her from, she's on page 7 of the character stats pages.

Thanks...

LiL'H

Erekose13

Explorer
A link for the character judges - Pinkie
Sending an email to nimisgod - Click Here
Sending an email to Knight Otu - Click Here

Just fill out the form and click send :) You can also click on any person's picture and view their public profile. There will be a button to send an email to the user on the right. I've copied that link for you above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases