Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
>.>
<.<
Missed that post

Wait, what?

I didn't read all the way through(Kinda Embarrasses). I will read through. I started but... Really?

Bront are you helping out BBEGs?
Elayna Valsice is a very persuasive woman ;)

But despite my teasing, I think games where it isn't just mindless killing and the players actually come up with other interactions with BBEG is really cool. Then there are the morally ambiguous characters--in my persistent Neo-Spelljamming world on the Playing the Game board, there is one particular character who was the mastermind behind the enemies in one adventure, is a close friend (and family confidante--in that the character's father and the NPC were once sort of an item until the NPC ripped his heart out with her bare hand) with a character from another adventure, and just generally has her fingers in a lot of things.

LogicsFate

First Post
Amen, up with the not-ordinary!

I don't want to Kill thugs, Invade The Maze/castle/abondoned thing, Fight BBEG, and Save the DiD

I want to help the BBEG take souls and Gain ultimate...
:confused:
Hmm, accually I think I might be missing the point.

Hmm, my next adventure calls for the heroes to save an inherently evil being, it should be fun!

B4cchus

Explorer
On a whole different note:
How do we regard custom magical item creation here in LEW?
The reason i am asking this, is that i'm thinking of taking the craft wondrous item feat as the next feat for my character Findoram.
The DMG/SRD rules are pretty clear about this, but i thought i'd bring it up before i take the feat.
I'd like to know in whch regard i am limited to crafting off the standard list of items.

I, myself, see three possible scenario's:
1: limit to the standard list.
2: item proposal for each new custom item
3: anything goes as long as it follows the rules as per the SRD for item creation.

Should i put up a seperate (proposal?) thread for this?

Greetz,
B4cchus.

Patlin

Explorer
If I go missing, it's because I'll be travelling for a few weeks. I'm hoping my trusty phone will keep me within range of the internet most of that time, but there will probably be some gaps.

Patlin

Explorer
Do we need to start up a "continue the DM credits" proposal? I think our "trial run" with the concept expires with the end of the year.

Personally, I think encouraging DMing is a good idea. I might even get around to spending some of the credits I earned at some point! :)

Erekose13

Explorer
Personally I think we can just discuss here, unless someone has objections to it I'd bet on a quick extension/approval.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
The second bolded one is A Teacher for Laynie ;)
From what I could tell, she was already resurected by the time we got there, and there wasn't much we could have done. Besides, the other "souls" she used were tortured souls that would have otherwise run rampant over the school.

Not to mention that she could actualy BE Laynie... and killing her would have killed Laynie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases