General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

First Post
Likewise, YES for making GM credits permanent. This is an experiment that seems to have worked well, encouraging GMs to step forward and greatly reducing the number of PCs sitting around at the Red Dragon waiting for something to happen.

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
From what I could tell, she was already resurected by the time we got there, and there wasn't much we could have done. Besides, the other "souls" she used were tortured souls that would have otherwise run rampant over the school.

Not to mention that she could actualy BE Laynie... and killing her would have killed Laynie.

Nice combo.

Knight Otu

First Post
Richard Rawen, can you please check if you received my answer mail? If you didn't, please check if your ENWorld email which was used to contact me is functional.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
From what I could tell, she was already resurected by the time we got there, and there wasn't much we could have done. Besides, the other "souls" she used were tortured souls that would have otherwise run rampant over the school.

Not to mention that she could actualy BE Laynie... and killing her would have killed Laynie.
I know--I tease, I tease ;)

orsal

LEW Judge
I'm going to abstain on the DM credits. I haven't found any reason to become any more enthusiastic than I was in the first discussion, but I accept that a lot of people do like them, and they're not really harming the game.

Dungannon

First Post
Refresh my memory please, when did the DM credit function first go into effect? I ask because I have no earthly idea how many credits I have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads