Dungeon #142

Psychotic Jim

First Post
The wandering monster is the
Verdigris wyrm, a CR 10 construct created by the Shensite sect (from dungeon 136) made after their sacred obah.

Other campaign workbooks are Crime scenes and 100 even less useful items.

Edit: Check out the spoiler thing, highlight with your cursors

Last edited:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
MarkB said:
No, it doesn't. Read page 18 of #141, starting from the heading "PART ONE: A MODEST PROPOSAL". The DM is specifically instructed to give the PCs as much downtime as they'd like before beginning the next adventure.

I meant between part 3 and part 4, not part 2 and part 3.

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Got mine a couple of days ago, and I am loving it. Everything within I find useful to some degree or another. This issue is an absolute gem! And the Savage Tide keeps my boat rocking at full throttle. I am loving every installment! :cool:

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
I still own B4 and would agree that it was the best of the original B modules. This sounds like a great companion piece to it. An updated Zargon means that the rest of the module should be pretty easy to convert (IIRC, it's full of low level human mooks, for the most part). Eeeeexcellent.

Silly question, probably, but do you have Dragon #315 (the first Campaign Classics issue)? That one has a map of Cynidicea and has the stats for Zargon (who was pumped up quite a bit- he's a CR 16 there.

There are some other Mystara goodies in there, in particular as pertain to B4; information on the cult of Zargon, the Brotherhood of Gorm, the Magi of Usamigaras, and the Warrior Maidens of Madarua.

MarkB

Legend
el-remmen said:
I meant between part 3 and part 4, not part 2 and part 3.
In that case fair enough, though that sort of thing is going to be inevitable at some points during an Adventure Path. And adventure 3 itself is so open-ended in design that you could easily insert an extra seafaring or island-based adventure a little way before the concluding scenes.

Razz

Banned
Banned
Frukathka said:
Got mine a couple of days ago, and I am loving it. Everything within I find useful to some degree or another. This issue is an absolute gem! And the Savage Tide keeps my boat rocking at full throttle. I am loving every installment! :cool:

Well, now, if you have it than start spilling the beans! Tell us a summary of each adventure and I personally would like to know what new monster was featured in the magazine as well?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases