Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Yes, regaining her Psionic focus is a full round action.

Using the power of her mind, Phoenix burns away some of the wound from the crossbow bolt so that it only did half it's damage to her. (Spending 2 PP to activate Resilience and lessen the damage by 4 points.)

Moving in after Lookspring, Phoenix strikes at the first dwarf (assuming it's still standing after Lookspring attacks. If not, she moves and attacks the second dwarf down the line if possible).

Rnd 2 Attack and Damage (1d20+5=19, 1d6+3=5)
HP: 15/21
PP: 1/4

OOC: Last post before I hit the road in the morning! See you back in a week if I can't get online between now and then.

BigB

First Post
As Phoenix and Lookspring watch the dwarf fall to the ground beneath the blows they delivered, they see the next dwarf in line go down as well from a crossbow bolt. They move forward to attack the 3rd (and last) dwarf and watch it disappear from sight. You can hear its footfalls and know it is moving away from you, but not exactly where. Suddenly shouting draws your attention as the dwarf reappears amongst the sailors knocking one unconscious with a devastating blow. The dwarf is now twice its previous size.

BigB

First Post
The last standing sailor drops his crossbow and draws his shortsword, half panicked manages to attack although poorly, missing the giant sized dwarf. Looksprings arrow hits the dwarf in the back, sending him into shouting fits echoing off the cavern walls. Phoenix lets fly her mindblade in a desperate attack 1d20+4=11, 1d6+3=8 hitting the dwarf in the center of the back. The dwarf goes down and returns to normal size, unconscious and near death. The sailor stands there staring in shock having thought he was a dead man.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring looks around to make sure there are no more of the towering monstrosities in sight before sitting down to look at his wounds. He curses aloud when he touches the more painful ones. He calls out to the others, "Someone check the sailors and see if any are alive still." I need all the bodies I can get between me and the nasties down here Once he's cleaned them up a little he moves over to search the bodies of the dwarves.

OOC - Since it doesn't look like Verrick is coming back, do you mind if we say he left the wand of cure light with us? If not, we'll send a runner back to the ship to get it, maybe one of the guys who waited up top at the well.
Lookspring Search (1d20+4=9)

BigB

First Post
ooc: I think I posted that Verrick gave you the wand when he departed with Ray and Pinkie. If not, that was my intention so we can go forward with Lookspring carrying the wand already.

Phoenix checks the sailors and replies that the two injured are seriously hurt and unconscious but alive if barely. The remaining sailor is uninjured.

The dwarves each carried crossbows, hand axes, and chunks of gold.(weapons are all sized for medium creatures)

ooc: make 3 appraise checks, 1 for crossbows quality, 1 for handaxe quality and 1 for gold value.

The tunnel does not end at this chamber, it continues on into the dark.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring digs through his backpack until he uncovers the wand that they purchased for the group. He shakes it back and forth, then jiggles it experimentally until he remembers the proper commands to activate it. He first heals himself and Phoenix before turning to the sailors. Though he hesitates for a moment, he decides he would rather have all the bodies between himself and the horrors of this pit as he can. He expends further charges to bring them back to health. "I can only hope this will also remove whatever horrible taint brought these things back to unlife so we don't join them." he mutters gloomily. Once his work is complete, he turns to help Phoenix sort through the valuables.

Lookspring untrained Appraise (1d20+2=4, 1d20+2=16, 1d20+2=16)

BigB

First Post
2 charges each bring the sailors back to full health, 1 charge to bring Phoenix to full health, 1 charge to bring Lookspring to 20/23 or 2 charges for 23/23.

To Lookspring the crossbows appear to be normal, the hand axes appear to be masterwork quality, the gold appears to be worth 75gp total from all 3.

One of the sailors picks up a chunk of gold from among the rocky floor of the cavern. There is gold in the rocks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases