Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

BigB

First Post
Manzanita said:
OOC: I can't remember if Rowan is able to use wands of CLW or not. He only has an 8 WIS, though he does have a level of ranger. Actually, Lookspring is a ranger w/a 14 WIS, so he can certainly use a wand. We should buy one of those. Or two. Otherwise, Rowan's pretty set, unless we need some sort of special weapons to hurt them, which it doesn't look like we do.

ooc:I have been searching this and the only prerequisite I can find is the spell must be on the characters spell list. Scrolls clearly state all the requirements. I would say you can cast clw from a wand with low wisdom.

BigB

First Post
ethandrul said:
If you need us, you can count on Hasin and droogle-I'm hasin- Droogle is my cousin. We have been wasting our time at the big party and we are getting antsie. though i suspect we would be out of our league.

ooc: I think you would not last long.

Manzanita

First Post
"Well, it's probably only the three of us then. I think I'll buy another curing wand. If we're stuck on that island, we may be there for awhile, and may need some back-up healing. If you'll forward me 750 gold, I'll go buy that. Maybe I'll pick up some anti-toxin as well. Then let's be off. No time to lose." says Rowan.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: You okay with running just the three of us then, BigB? Maybe if somebody shows up later they could be a stowaway discovered once we're back at the island? Anyway, if you give the say so to go ahead with only the three of us, then we can each take 1,500 gp of advance payment to get stuff with before being ready to set sail (after dealing with court issues?).

BigB

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
OOC: You okay with running just the three of us then, BigB? Maybe if somebody shows up later they could be a stowaway discovered once we're back at the island? Anyway, if you give the say so to go ahead with only the three of us, then we can each take 1,500 gp of advance payment to get stuff with before being ready to set sail (after dealing with court issues?).

ooc:I am ok with 3 of you going. You should continue to advance level fairly fast, as long as you continue living. :b You have the court stuff to deal with and then we will continue to the island. I will conclude "Rich beyond dreams" after the court hearing.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Okay then, just the three of us it is. Phoenix, Lookspring, and Rowan each get 1,500 GP then for advance payment from the villagers. Phoenix purchases 2 potions of Neutralize Poison with her share. Other than that, I believe she's ready for Court whenever you are, BigB.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Rowan will buy a wand of CLW & a potion of neutralize poison. That quickly comsumes his share. He's hanging out with Phoenix but doesn't know any more about 'the court' than I do. Phoenix isn't her actual name, either, is it?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Manzanita said:
OOC: Rowan will buy a wand of CLW & a potion of neutralize poison. That quickly comsumes his share. He's hanging out with Phoenix but doesn't know any more about 'the court' than I do. Phoenix isn't her actual name, either, is it?
OOC: No, her original name was Calinthia Pyress Spiritos but she goes by Phoenix since her Elan transformation. As for the court issues, on the journey back to Orussus, we had some of the ships sailors attack us and steal 2,000 gp of our treasure. We told the Captain and he's gonna let the city courts handle it before we leave again. Now that we've recurited all we're going to, the court thing will be able to get started and finished then we can get on with the adventure.

BigB

First Post
Phoenix and Rowan finish their shopping and as they exit a shop find the city guard circling them. One of the guard, obviously in charge steps forward. Good day to you. If I could have a moment you have been summoned to the city court. I trust you are the one called Phoenix and that we will have no trouble? I do not know your companion but require his attendance as well. One of the guards looks at Phoenix a bit unnerved. [sblock=Phoenix]she recognizes him from the night at the snooty pig when they liberated Uggla from the pirates.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Yes, I'm Phoenix, and there will be no trouble at all." Phoenix replies. "I was expecting this actually. Lead the way." Phoenix says as she recognizes the guard recognizing her. She smiles mysteriously and nods towards him indicating that she remembers as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases