Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

BigB

First Post
Phoenix switches weapons to her favored mindblade but misses in a hasty attack and is rewarded with a someflying rotted flesh as Lookspring connects with a solid hit splattering flesh with his club. The zombie remains on his feet but misses his attack against Phoenix as he stumbles from the blow by Lookspring.

[sblock=status] Phoenix 19/21
Lookspring 12/16
lone zombie 5 damage taken[/sblock]

next round.....

BigB

First Post
Phoenix connects with another solid hit as Lookspring follows with his own attack shattering the things leg. The zombie topples to the floor of the cavern and stops moving. The sailors stare in silence from behind Phoenix and Lookspring.

It would seem the walking dead are once again dead although the other end of the cavern is shrouded in darkness.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Whew. That made me break a sweat at least." Phoenix comments to no one in particular as she wipes her brow. She first decides to search around the bodies to see if she finds anything interesting. "Shall we explore a little further in boys?" she says invitingly before walking forward carefully into the cavern.

Search check (1d20+0=18)

HP: 19/21
PP: 3/4

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring shakes all over as the adrenaline rush from the battle fades. He looks down at the bloody wounds scratched all over his arms and legs from the rough bones of the skeletons. Oh gods below! They.. they got me. Panicking, he starts upending his waterskin over his wounds and scrubbing at them violently. "I don't want to be undead. I don't want to be undead." he repeats to himself over and over while trying to clean the wounds.

BigB

First Post
ooc: 700 exp to Lookspring and Phoenix for skeletons and zombies.

Phoenix looks around and in the pile of bones and finds nothing of interest. As she looks outward and moves forward a bit she can see the cave continues as does the small stream of water to the left.

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC] That was 700 XP EACH? Not split between the two? If so, COOL! Because then I'd only be 100 XP away from level 3!! :cool: :D :lol: [/sblock]

Phoenix will lead the group further in and continue following the water until she finds what's blocking it...

BigB

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
[sblock=OOC] That was 700 XP EACH? Not split between the two? If so, COOL! Because then I'd only be 100 XP away from level 3!! :cool: :D :lol: [/sblock]

ooc: correct that is each. I awarded higher amounts because the sailors did not help and added the zombies. Would have been much more difficult if you had moved to where they could have used their numbers better. :]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases