Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging) - Page 35




What's on your mind?

  1. #341
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,823

    ° Ignore BigB
    OOC: I missed a xp post for the dwarves on the dam you fought before resting. I know this saddens you but you will now have to each add another 300 xp.
    BigB

 

  • #342
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,364

    ° Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

    Send sailors enough to carry all the weapons in one trip plus one extra as their guard/runner to alert us if they're attacked. The remainder (if any) will stay here atop the dam with Phoenix & Lookspring until the rest return. Then all will continue down the northern tunnel.

  • #343
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,823

    ° Ignore BigB
    The group of sailors gather the weapons and carry them back to the well bottom and then return. The group with Phoenix then Lookspring and sailors following climb down the opposite side of the well into the water which is about waist high for Phoenix and the sailors but a bit more difficult for Lookspring though he does manage as they move north and out of the water again. At the entrance to the northern tunnel they peer about wondering what will appear from nowhere to attack once again. As the tunnel begins to open to a wider space Phoenix halts the group to ensure everyone is ready.


    ooc:any actions?
    BigB

  • #344
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,364

    ° Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

    Phoenix has her mindblade ignited and ready as they slowly enter the larger space to explore. She listens carefully to hear anything that might be echoing in the bigger room... Listen check (1d20+1=8) ...but all the noise from multiple sailors walking is too much probably.

    HP: 18/31, PP: 1/6
    Last edited by Phoenix8008; Thursday, 2nd August, 2007 at 04:49 PM.

  • #345
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,297

    ° Ignore SelcSilverhand
    My communities:

    Lookspring holds his bow and quiver over his head as he struggles through the deep water. His faces twists into a snarl of anger at being forced to get wet. He does his best to keep up with the group and when they reach the larger chamber he stops and listens as well.

    Lookspring Listen (1d20+7=11)
    ooc - favored enemy: animal, so +2 if there is one.

  • #346
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,823

    ° Ignore BigB
    As you approach you here a familiar snarling sound, particularly familiar to Phoenix

    The room is off to the west side of the passageway which continues to the north. The room is filled with leather beds and two stone worktables. There is also a small metal chest near one of the beds. A snarling badger rounds the closest stone table and takes a position as though warning the group not to come closer, not a friendly warning-bearing teeth and snarling.
    BigB

  • #347
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,297

    ° Ignore SelcSilverhand
    My communities:

    Lookspring moves to the front of the group and assumes an aggressive pose. He snarls back at the beast and raises his arms, trying to force the animal into submission.

    Lookspring Wild Empathy (1d20=7)

  • #348
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,364

    ° Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

    Not waiting to see if Looksprings' animal imitation has any effect, Phoenix decides to not get up close and personal if she can help it. Charging up her mind blade for a psychic strike, she hurls it at the creature from where they stand outside the room while shouting, "Badgers!? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!"

    Attack and Damage (1d20+5=17, 1d6+3+1d8=12)

  • #349
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,823

    ° Ignore BigB
    As Lookspring dances and snarls a bit Phoenix throws a mindblade and ends the furred threat. No more snarling from the badger. The room is now quiet except for Lookspring until he realizes what has happened.
    BigB

  • #350
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,364

    ° Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

    Phoenix bypasses the dead creature and searches the room beyond for anything of use or value...

    Search check (1d20+0=11)

    OOC: Is this a dead end, or is there anywhere else to go from this room besides back toward the dam?

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Stolen Goods (El Jefe judging)
      By wmasters in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 190
      Last Post: Thursday, 22nd March, 2007, 01:13 PM
    2. D1: Ashin's Commission (El Jefe judging)
      By doghead in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 1254
      Last Post: Thursday, 22nd March, 2007, 01:12 PM
    3. HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)
      By HugeOgre in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 202
      Last Post: Thursday, 24th August, 2006, 04:02 AM
    4. Ransom for Retirement (El Jefe Judging)
      By SlagMortar in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 195
      Last Post: Wednesday, 14th June, 2006, 01:45 PM
    5. Wreck ashore (El Jefe judging) (Finished)
      By Someone in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 381
      Last Post: Friday, 9th December, 2005, 10:50 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •