Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

BigB

First Post
I prefer you roll for yourself using Invisible Castle. If for some reason you are unable to do so I can roll for you and I will use Invisible Castle and your character name.

Please post a link to your character in your first post here. This will help me. If you prefer you may use a link in your signature, either way is fine.

Please give me as many details as possible to what you want to do, and do not be afraid to remind me of special circumstances if I should miss something.

As you walk down the wharf you see a ship that is busy with loading supplies. A few more steps and you can make out the name " The Prowling Panther ". You recognise a few of the workers carrying cargo onto the ship as the men from the tunnel. As you approach one of the men you recognize tells you that Master Purdy and Master Uggla are in the cabin and will be pleased with your joining the adventure.

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring makes his way down the docks looking for the ship he was told about. Four days had passed since he narrowly escaped the burning warehouse with his life. The captain said he needed time to stock the ship and make ready to sail for some mysterious island so Lookspring waited impatiently for this day. With fresh supplies in his pack, he makes his way down the wharf and boards the ship in search of the captain and the man he helped rescue.

LiquidBlue

First Post
Verrick makes his way to the Prowling Panther at the appointed time. He had almost not come, he wasn't quite sure he really trusted "Master Purdy." But the fact was he had taken a job without knowing all the facts, he felt honor bound that Uggla come out of this situation - a situation Verrick himself helped created - well.

"Come along Fobin, let's see if we can find a place for you." And with that Verrick turns once more towards the ship, followed by a dog carrying a pack on its back.

OOC: I will finalize my purchases soon.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Striding confidently up the pier toward the Prowling Panther, Phoenix hails her comrades. "Verick and Lookspring! Good to see a couple familiar faces, glad you decided to come." Ascending the gangplank, she comes aboard with the others. "So, have Ray and Pinkie shown up yet?" she asks with the closest thing to a smile they have ever seen on her face (when she wasn't in the fury of battle at least).

BigB

First Post
Your employer, Master Purdy as the shipmates call him, exits the cabin and upon seeing the adventurers smiles and approaches. As he reaches the group Good to see you. I am glad you have chosen to join our journey. It seems we are missing the two halflings. Will they be joining us? Any matter we will be leaving in a few hours. I have managed to save some storage space for your group if you would like to bring along some items to sell to the locals when we get there. They are somewhat primitive from what Uggla tells me.

Purdy is giving you some time to purchase trade goods if you desire, otherwise we can begin when Ray and Pinkie board the ship.

DerHauptman

First Post
The two halflings run up the gangplank....

Following closely behind is a pair of younger boys toting a large travelers trunk. (Pinkie's diguises and dress clothes)

Sorry to be late my good fellowes, we were making some last minute purchases.

(OOC: I will annotate my sheet with the purchases - Ray did sell the dagger for the 252gp.)

LiquidBlue

First Post
Verrick Dram, and Fobin too

BigB said:
Your employer, Master Purdy as the shipmates call him, exits the cabin and upon seeing the adventurers smiles and approaches. As he reaches the group Good to see you. I am glad you have chosen to join our journey. It seems we are missing the two halflings. Will they be joining us? Any matter we will be leaving in a few hours. I have managed to save some storage space for your group if you would like to bring along some items to sell to the locals when we get there. They are somewhat primitive from what Uggla tells me.

"Master Purdy, it is good to see that you are in good health. I am honored to be going you on this expedition." Verrick then signals to his dog. "This is Fobin, he will be accompanying me on this voyage. That won't be a problem will it?"

"I hope you won't consider it impolite. But what kind a compensation can we expect from this little adventure? And what kind of problems might we need to resolve?"

OOC: I have updated Verrick's character sheet. It should be up to date. At Purdy's suggestion, Verrick might go back to buy some minor trinkets before the ship leaves.

BigB

First Post
LiquidBlue said:
"Master Purdy, it is good to see that you are in good health. I am honored to be going you on this expedition." Verrick then signals to his dog. "This is Fobin, he will be accompanying me on this voyage. That won't be a problem will it?"

"I hope you won't consider it impolite. But what kind a compensation can we expect from this little adventure? And what kind of problems might we need to resolve?"

OOC: I have updated Verrick's character sheet. It should be up to date. At Purdy's suggestion, Verrick might go back to buy some minor trinkets before the ship leaves.

I offer the same pay as bringing me Uggla. It may be a bit low for the amount of time we will be away but as I stated earlier you may take some goods to trade, and I suggest metal tools and weapons, but you are free to take what you like. Also this island is uncharted and we will split the reward from the merchants guild for establishing a new trade route. The island itself may hold opportunities for wealth itself as Uggla has told of pearls the size of a mans fist and more.

Further Fobin is not a problem as long as he does become a problem and he will sleep with you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases