The Events of a Disturbed Garden

Dyrke

First Post
Upon this piece of aged parchment, heavily pressed against the corkboard, lies a thin script, scrawled in a hurried manner. The scent of an evergreen forest in the presence of rain emits from the parchment as the reader inspects the characters written

For those who know the creature Trinate, I beseech thee to bear witness to what is written.

Alert this creature that I have done what was asked, to help defend her companion. Although her companion escaped from the current conflict through soem arcanic means, one can only assume he is safe for the moment.

For those who know her not, and to those who know little of it, allow me to bear witness to my account of a previous evening.

Upon arrival to the garden courtyard outside the Crossroads Tavern, I observed an attack towards two males of humanoid appearance, their attacker a being commonly known as were-wolf. The attack left one severly injured, though tended to, while the other fled from conflict. The were-wolf entity retreated and returned to gather with two other companions, a female and a male. It seems the female too is of the were-wolf breed. The three attacked a half-elf male, claiming a 'cleansing'. In the events that followed through quick skirmish, the moon-bred escaped, leaving the male, either taken a severe injury to the skull, or broken by some means of magik, to no recall of memory to the events.

I am no direct member to this conflict. I was only asked to offer aid. I fear I have found enemies in these parts of the world, and apologize for the interference. However, I feel there is something more to this issue at hand than a 'cleansing'. For those that are foes against these beings ,or allies of their prey, be wary. I will be watchful in future days for information.

Only the scent of the parchment offers a possible clue to the writer's identity.

Trinate

First Post
Thank you for doing as I asked. In the middle of the battle somethign just told me I should leave, and I'm sorry for that.

I'm sorry that you ended up getting more involved than teh both of us hoped for.

@--Trinate--@

Remove ads