To My Two Songbirds

Agarlin

First Post
A figure shrouded by the folds of a large, woolen cloak passes by the wall of messages. He glances over them and chews his lower lip lightly in thought for a moment. Finally, he sets the heavy pack that was over one shoulder down and retrieves a piece of parchment and a bit of charcoal from one pouch. Sitting for a moment at a near table, he writes quickly in a neat, deft hand, soon tacking his message up with the others and disappearing into the crowd as silently as he came.

Avlantia~

I fear there's some small business I must see to that will call me away for a short time. I will return near next week's end, however, should you still wish to attend the opera. It is the second week of the performance run, so perhaps the crowds will have thinned out enough by that time to suit both our tastes. Leave me a message if such would suit you.

Aaralyn~

I am sorry I did not get to see you again before I must depart. I wanted to wish you at least two broken legs in person, but I suppose this note will have to do. Shine brightly, Song.

~With care, Agarlin

Avlantia

First Post
An elf lass in a raven cloak with whisps of golden tresses appears at the boards. Her sparkling eyes ponder the notes with quiet curiosity and unhindered interest. After reading the note she seats herself a moment, penning a reply in the flowing script of a well trained hand. Her face changes as she writes, from pleased to anxious, and eventually settles back into her contented summer-like smile. The note complete she tacks it under the one above.

My dear Agarlin; I would wait an eternity of Operas if it meant the chance to see you in your outfit. I can but wait patiently and pray that you'll be kept safe and well in whatever endeavour it is that you must take. I will go to the opera with you on your return. How could I miss such a thing as dear Aaralyn's sweet song...?

Avlantia

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases