A proposal

Venisad

First Post
Pressed firmly against the message board is a metal slate that is covered from top to bottom, side to side, with ancient Aboleth ruins that no sane mind would dare comprehend, even those with minds since lost, the text would snap their still somewhat intact psyche...

Over the ancient runes however is dried markings of an subtance that is best left unidentifiable, reading in calligraphied common...

I have witnessed many things, I have encountered many flesh bags, some were interesting, others not... One thing is clear, all have knowledge..

My proposal to flesh bags, for knowledge, perhaps this one will do tasks if the knowledge is worth the task...

Which agree to accept offer?

Thing, IT, Air Bag, one in robe, this one has many names...

rucaro

First Post
*makes his way to the boards, he eyes do a once over, and double take on this on before he scribbles a response*

Indeed we all have knowledge, and some have enough to share, but what information do you seek, for my detailed collections on the life of the mole rat may not be of interest to you

Venisad

First Post
Pressed firmly against the message board is a metal slate, connected to the previous one, that is covered from top to bottom, side to side, with ancient Aboleth ruins that no sane mind would dare comprehend, even those with minds since lost, the text would snap their still somewhat intact psyche...

Over the ancient runes however is dried markings of an subtance that is best left unidentifiable, reading in calligraphied common...

I have witnessed many things, I have encountered many flesh bags, some were interesting, others not... One thing is clear, all have knowledge..

Knowledge... This one is to speak to the one of the knowledge to be provided, tasks done according to knowledge provided

Thing, IT, Air Bag, one in robe, this one has many names...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases