The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Alek

First Post
Where X is the name of a character you haven't seen in forever, and/or missed the situation that caused them to leave the ISRP community. If you can answer your fellow players inquiry...then by all means, go for it.

Last edited:

Venisad

First Post
I'm not sure what I can contribute, but I am wondering about a few lost souls myself:

What ever happened to these:

Re'Shak (sorry if I didn't spell the name right)
Bellaros_nightshade (again, sorry about spelling)

Bhryn

First Post
Re'shak's player got married and his partner just had a baby boy! He's been away from ISRP because his real life is so busy-full :)

Enelya

First Post
Alysssa retired. She still delights the internet.

Belaros plays on a different ISRP site, but he still lurks.

I miss Trelack!

Akea

First Post
Yeah, Belaros is (I believe) a secondary owner to the Elfskull Inn on The DenRP. Every once in a while, I'll hassle him to get his lazy arse online to that site when he has his days off, but he's currently swamped by work and other such things of life. I'm sure he'll be happy to know that people are pouting about not being able to see him, as he has pretty well no idea that he's as good as he is. ^_^

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Lol yup, poor Muffin aka Bel only frequents DenRP in the Elf Skull now, and even frequent aint the right word. Mara, as a character was killed last I heard, though her player still lurks around and pokes in ooc from time to time. Icy-poo, as far as I know is still alive, though she did some entertaining storylines a while back and I cant say I've seen the character since. Still see the player though. Like usual!

Alek

First Post
rucaro said:

If its the were cat or whatever she was Katie, then I believe the character was killed and the family decided it would be best if she wasn't brought back into a world so full of strife or something like that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases