The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Tharivious

First Post
Jeajea said:
Only one person you'd need to ask for that one. She's busy with real life and such. Grab me over MSN sometime, I'll pass on contact details.

I'm with Nich though... no one miss me? I've been gone for forever! Eesh... nice to feel loved.
Too many people see you online regularly elsewhere to think you've gone missing, Jeajea. :p

Babylon Logos

First Post
Jeajea said:
Only one person you'd need to ask for that one. She's busy with real life and such. Grab me over MSN sometime, I'll pass on contact details.

I'm with Nich though... no one miss me? I've been gone for forever! Eesh... nice to feel loved.

I never even knew you were gone Jea. Wait, that didn't . . . nevermind. I'm kinda surprised no one's asked the locale of my brother yet . . .

Thanriyon

Explorer
I miss..

Sekir
Grintharke
Trelack
Aspen
MoonDyre
Lyleth
Lumin
Remn
Mellephone
Nevine
Sobathius

And countless others i've interacted with over the many, many years..

As for Than, he's still around, manipulating events in the Flanaess from behind the scenes, and recovering from a series of ass-whoopings in the Campaign.
( And whilst I divide my time up between work, EQ2, and life! )

Personally, I blame Bhryn

Rhane

First Post
So many old names. :(
I miss them all.

If anyone sees Baal's player around tell him to give me a shout. I've not seen him in -years-.

Jeajea

First Post
Moonleaf, anyone? Actually, I kinda know what happened there - he just stopped coming. Just thought I'd throw the name in, really.

Malicki Silverhair also. Liked him. Personal thing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases