The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Xanto

First Post
Bhryn said:
...and no, Richard OR Xanto, I won't let you bully me! I'll tell him... eventually... just let me get my courage together >_<

DO IT! Lol, just kidding. I know you've got the courage, all you have to do is put it to some good use! Yay!

Enelya

First Post
Xanto said:
DO IT! Lol, just kidding. I know you've got the courage, all you have to do is put it to some good use! Yay!

Hehe. I like it when I am on the [inside] of the joke (even thought this [isn't] a joke).

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Neo's player still lurks around IM's wise now and again. So he ought to considering I'll throttle him if he ignores me too long ;-) Kidding kidding.

I wanna know where Davon is. I should just email and ask...but that's effort on my behalf.

Enelya

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
Neo's player still lurks around IM's wise now and again. So he ought to considering I'll throttle him if he ignores me too long ;-) Kidding kidding.

I wanna know where Davon is. I should just email and ask...but that's effort on my behalf.

We're not cool enough for Neo anymore, lol.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Enelya said:
We're not cool enough for Neo anymore, lol.

I must be one of the luckier ones then ;). I still get to play from time to time when the mood takes him, mostly in IMs.

Ohhh, and what happened to Vapora? Was that how it was spelt?

Venisad

First Post
Everyones favorite villains: The Viles? (lemargs?)

Ya know.. I haven't -seen- Siani in a while... I'm just saying that she hasn't been on and is missed.

Bhryn

First Post
*wonders if there'll be one in a row she doesn't know an answer to -_-'*

The Viyach Lemarg are a bit dead for now. Reaper hasn't been active and we've all been consumed by RL, not to mention a lot of us Vile players hung our shoes up a long time ago, going out on a high...

Enelya

First Post
Venisad said:
Everyones favorite villains: The Viles? (lemargs?)

Ya know.. I haven't -seen- Siani in a while... I'm just saying that she hasn't been on and is missed.

Siani is still going through therapy, I believe. But she still loves us all.

Heh - The Redeemers should come back.

Remove ads