The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Lonanae

First Post
Cade? As in Sir Cade? And the B name maybe Baalodias? Not sure on the spelling. I saw him about a month back.

Blade Nightstalker? Anyone?

Dyrke

First Post
Wondering whatever happened to the player formerly known as Storm. Dyrke's storyline has continued without her presence, though she remains his only contact in Greyhawk.

Also, Reapertain appeared briefly in the past month, though not sure if that was the Reaper mentioned in earlier posts.

Venisad

First Post
Dyrke said:
Wondering whatever happened to the player formerly known as Storm. Dyrke's storyline has continued without her presence, though she remains his only contact in Greyhawk.

Also, Reapertain appeared briefly in the past month, though not sure if that was the Reaper mentioned in earlier posts.

I thought I remember seeing a note that she was leaving on the IC CRT boards a while back...

Though other than that, no idea from this one

Saera Duraston

First Post
Cry is the small female vampire drow. Cry isn't part of Sril've Cress, but Re'shak (who is both Sril've Cress and vampire) used to pass her flasks of blood now and then.

As for Chelyrra (who is Sril've Cress but not vampire), she's actually been busy RPing in other venues, over e-mails and IMs. But you're right, I should bring her back more often. A recent trip into CRT had about six people in the tavern mad at her in about half an hour, which was very gratifying. Means I'm still playing her right. ^_^

And thanks, Thar, but enough people know I play both that I don't mind using this name to answer, lol!

Venisad

First Post
Saera Duraston said:
As for Chelyrra (who is Sril've Cress but not vampire), she's actually been busy RPing in other venues, over e-mails and IMs. But you're right, I should bring her back more often. A recent trip into CRT had about six people in the tavern mad at her in about half an hour, which was very gratifying. Means I'm still playing her right. ^_^

Lies... she slipped on sand on the way out... no one was mad at her afterwards... I always wanted to ask how her forehead was too... but, woohoo... she's fun to rp with

Kallikrates

First Post
Hmm...the only ones I miss are from the precursor to this ISRP. Like the ones behind Dragon Alie, Faldor Longtail....but none of ya'll probably know what I'm talking about or maybe ya do. Oh well

Tharivious

First Post
Saera Duraston said:
And thanks, Thar, but enough people know I play both that I don't mind using this name to answer, lol!
:lol:

I didn't know that you had this ID, oddly enough. :p Other names, I knew, but not that one.

Venisad said:
Loremistress? anyone
I see Bianca's player pop on MSN every so often, but never for very long. That's hardly a new thing though, that's how it was back when ISRP was still at Wizards and when I was still actively involved in the chats. Not what that situation is, unfortunately. She's one of the characters that Tharivious interacted with the most often back in the old days.

Alek

First Post
Skylyne_Moonweave said:
Alek is so gonna kick my arse for this, but what about Duddits? ((aka, Alce))

It's ok...I miss him too.

His player is around apparently, because I've seen characters with the exact same speech syntax wandering around and failing at random things recently, but not Alce the character specificly.

/me tickle noni foot

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases