The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Alek

First Post
Dontella said:
NWN2.. is terrible IMHO.

I know! Isn't it sad? I was all excited to pirate it as soon as it was released, and was completely depressed to find out I wasted 3 hours of my downloading time on such a horrible game.

Oh, I just thought of a couple people, waaaay old school though, from at least 4 or 5 years ago. (realizing how long I've been at this with mostly one character is almost enough to send me into a crushing depression)

Kaiser, last name might have started with an H, but he was part demon. Also, Cleave (the were-6 foot tall pink rabbit). I don't recall if I parted on good terms with either of them, but I haven't knowingly talked to their players in years.

Thinking about these people has also stirred up some more memories, how about Talia...Striker, was is? Also.

Last edited:

Babylon Logos

First Post
Alek said:
Cleave (the were-6 foot tall pink rabbit).

I haven't seen that annoying of a character in ages . . . *plots now.* How does one beat that. Oh! I know, my Pie character! Wait, damnit, I don't think I can play a Phasm on Enworld. Man, I misss playing Pie.

Venisad

First Post
Babylon Logos said:
I haven't seen that annoying of a character in ages . . . *plots now.* How does one beat that. Oh! I know, my Pie character! Wait, damnit, I don't think I can play a Phasm on Enworld. Man, I misss playing Pie.

Some one has an apple-pie character...

Bhryn

First Post
Cade and I wonder if you also mean, Baalodias?

;)

His player was in the military last I checked and was trying to get out of it, but I haven't seen him in so long! I hope he's okay :) we get along fairly well so, you know, always hoping.

Lyrana's player. Where has she gone to? She changed her addies a thousand-zillion times and I got lost in translation - can someone please tell her that I've lost her?

...I haven't checked lost and found yet ;)

Ominous_weather

First Post
Formerly known as Storm

Dyrke said:
Wondering whatever happened to the player formerly known as Storm. Dyrke's storyline has continued without her presence, though she remains his only contact in Greyhawk.

Also, Reapertain appeared briefly in the past month, though not sure if that was the Reaper mentioned in earlier posts.

I am right here...just caught up with school and Real Life :D and work...and kids...ect ect
I have been playing my fortune teller more so lately. Storm has been spending less time on Oerth and more time on Nehwon. Though I am sure she can visit from time to time. ;)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Last I spoke to her player, Fatora as a character was pretty well retired to the backstages. Got too popular, too much hard work. I'm starting to see that perspective ;)

Remove ads