The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Imreis

First Post
Id love to see Phrin Kilsek back on but i know he doenst have internet anymore...i also miss Locdonan and his pack of misbegotten lycanthropes *sighs*

Bhryn

First Post
Myself? XD

Actually, outside of this thread a lot of people have been asking me when I'll get more time to roleplay (You all know who you are ;) ) and I'm trying, sheesh!!! :p

Draggy is weighed down with constant work at unreasonable hours (boo hiss) and will be coming to stay with me, over the Christmas holidays! YAY!!! :D

Ruthia

First Post
Both Charm and Draggy have been on at last once in the last month...Just gotta be on at the right time to catch sneaky people like that ;)

Imreis

First Post
Umah that i know of either moved out of home or no longer has internet that i remember last speaking to the player and as for Dawn, she moved out of state, got a new job and hasnt been on in a long time. i miss both dearly!

Jeajea

First Post
Bhryn said:
Lyrana's player. Where has she gone to? She changed her addies a thousand-zillion times and I got lost in translation - can someone please tell her that I've lost her?

Only one person you'd need to ask for that one. She's busy with real life and such. Grab me over MSN sometime, I'll pass on contact details.

I'm with Nich though... no one miss me? I've been gone for forever! Eesh... nice to feel loved.

Ruthia

First Post
Jeajea said:
Only one person you'd need to ask for that one. She's busy with real life and such. Grab me over MSN sometime, I'll pass on contact details.

I'm with Nich though... no one miss me? I've been gone for forever! Eesh... nice to feel loved.

You'd be back by now if you'd let us save you already :p:p

Remove ads