Redblade Character Generator: Sneak Preview Available! (Flash Demo)

daan

First Post
I've put a flash sneak preview online, previewing character generation and part of the sourcebook and charactersheet designer.

View it here!
(playtime: 12 minutes, 3.900kb, Requires Macromedia Flash).

23102006-screenshot2.jpg

Looks pretty neat. I like some of the interface elements (eg mouseover hints for pre-reqs, etc). The customization options look pretty well thought out as well. Of course, I've been around software way too long to make a decision based on a flash demo :lol: -- but it's something I'll definitely keep my eye on.

The killer for any character gen is the data, though. I'll be interested to see how easy it is to 'code' some of hte more complicated things from the various books.

daan

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Looks pretty neat. I like some of the interface elements (eg mouseover hints for pre-reqs, etc). The customization options look pretty well thought out as well. Of course, I've been around software way too long to make a decision based on a flash demo :lol: -- but it's something I'll definitely keep my eye on.

Thanks! I hope to provide you with the opportunity to test it soon enough :)

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
The killer for any character gen is the data, though. I'll be interested to see how easy it is to 'code' some of the more complicated things from the various books.

I'll be releasing a Flash demo within the next few days that shows the flexibility of the sourcebook editor in more depth. (Which will double as a training video for the people who participate in the closed Alpha trials) :)

Daan
www.redblade.org

ForumFerret

Explorer
daan said:
Thanks! I hope to provide you with the opportunity to test it soon enough :)

I'll be releasing a Flash demo within the next few days that shows the flexibility of the sourcebook editor in more depth. (Which will double as a training video for the people who participate in the closed Alpha trials) :)

Daan
www.redblade.org

Daan,

I think the warlock would be a great class to demo the sourcebook editor with - it's quite nonstandard, and if you can make the warlock work with your tool I'll be quite impressed.

Also, warlock is my favorite class, so I'm all about seeing it in Redblade and working properly!

Thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases