The Rod of Seven Parts: Kauai Team OOC

A chair? :\

I'm laughing. "And in this corner, we have PILGRIM! The 60-lb-when-he's-soaking-wet-shrimp-of-a kobold! While over there we have the FIEND OF THE ABYSS! A hulking 800 lb spider with a maw of sharp teeth!"

Yeah, that's fair. :lol:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
A chair? :\

I'm laughing. "And in this corner, we have PILGRIM! The 60-lb-when-he's-soaking-wet-shrimp-of-a kobold! While over there we have the FIEND OF THE ABYSS! A hulking 800 lb spider with a maw of sharp teeth!"

Yeah, that's fair. :lol:
The funny part there is you doubled Pilgrim's weight. :p

Ambrus

Explorer
A chair in this place would probably be as big, if not bigger, than the kobold himself. That's why Maelicent thinks of them as ladder-perches. ;)

I think Maelicent has a better offer for Pilgrim. Looking at the map, it looks like they're adjacent to each other. Right?

CB, in your post you said that the last three PCs had yet to go, but it seems to me that both Brakkus and Dter have already acted; their attacks are what killed the first wolf-spider. I believe that Voadam is the only one to not have had an opportunity to act yet.

Either way, I've already posted my next round actions. :)

Voadam

Legend
I'm in. :)

I used the quote function for flashbacking, you think that looks alright or any suggestions on a better form to set it off from current actions and descriptions?

Voadam, good to have you join in. It's good that the flashback is set apart, but how you do it is up to you. Whatever you feel works best, is easiest for you to manage, or is most obvious will be just fine. I noticed, however, that Voadam's attack should go at unarmed attack +3, 1d3+2 for damage. That's what is on his character sheet, not the unarmed attack +2, 1d3+4 dmg that is listed in the IC.

SlagMortar

First Post
With a 30 foot movement at the moment, Brakkus has enough speed to double move to get to Gamad but will need to forgo an attack in favor of the double move.
I counted 30 feet to the square immediately above Gamad on the map if Brakkus moves through Dter's square, which he would try since Dter has offered to heal him and now appears to be a friend. I just noticed the key on the map has north pointing left. I was using north as the top of the map so when I said north east, I actually meant south east. Staying a step back is a good choice. I'll post Brakkus's next action.

EDIT: Brakkus's location on the latest map is correct with where I wanted him to be.
EDIT2: Now I saw the scale one square = 10 feet. I was reading it as 5. Anyone know a good map reading class? :eek:

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
Voadam, good to have you join in. It's good that the flashback is set apart, but how you do it is up to you. Whatever you feel works best, is easiest for you to manage, or is most obvious will be just fine. I noticed, however, that Voadam's attack should go at unarmed attack +3, 1d3+2 for damage. That's what is on his character sheet, not the unarmed attack +2, 1d3+4 dmg that is listed in the IC.

Evil outsider favored enemy should be +2 more. If it is subtype evil that is. :)

You are right that it should be +3 though, +1 BAB, with 14 strength for another +2.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases