The Rod of Seven Parts: Kauai Team OOC

Those were attacks of opportunity as the spider tried to move toward the wand.

That's correct.

What with the 10 foot scale, the map is a little clunky. It could be argued that Dter's shield bash on spider 1 was in error because of his positioning on the battle map at the time, but the position of PCs on the map is a little misleading because it's hard for me to paint in two PCs in just one square. MS Paint doesn't really allow me to finetune the font size to anything small enough to fit two names in one square. Since I had everyone's location all straight in my mind however, this made things kosher, so I went with giving Dter the death blow.

I was being facetious with my chair comment. Sometimes humor doesn't show on these messageboards, sorry. Though, should Pilgrim decide to use one, a chair could become an impromptu weapon, size large for him. :p

SlagMortar said:
Brakkus's location on the latest map is correct with where I wanted him to be.

Thank goodness. It's a minor movement difference, but that extra five feet is a fairly major in-character issue. I mean, would Brakkus just boldly rush up to stand right beside Gamad even though it meant he (Brakkus) would be left open next round to Cheal's attacks? Or would Brakkus play it smart, if a little safe, and stay just a touch back from Cheal? I obviously went with the latter, primarily because your PC is already at half his HP. I'm still getting to know everyone's character.

Voadam

Legend
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Voadam - Is that German tongue ?

I always thought German had a nice ring for abyssal and have used it in games for that purpose before.

It works well that only one player in my face to face game knows any german, and the one player with abyssal on his character's known languages is facile with a translating website.

Ambrus

Explorer
Heh. I've always thought that german did have a nasty sound to it. IIRC I once heard a german rock song that sounded like infernal chanting capable of invoking the prince of darkness himself, but in actuallity the lyrics were something like a simple list of ingredients for making cookies, albeit they were evil cookies. :D

Voadam, thanks for asking this in the OOC. You'll may want to go in there and make a Heal check, but from where Voadam is standing in the kitchen doorway, it looks like the man's throat was torn out. No more blood is flowing from the wound.

We're off init. I just finished up a DM's reply in the IC.

BRP2, no, I'm not using the Knowledge skills to aid in combat. I know this cuts down on your theorem to have your character be a tactical genius, but I did say at the get-go that I was trying to stick to core rules whenever I could.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases