The Rod of Seven Parts: Kauai Team OOC

Argent, can you please include a stat block for Pilgrim's Smite Evil attack and damage? Languages look fine. Pilgrim is small, so his bedroll should only weigh 1.25 lbs. The leather armor should weigh 7.5 lbs. The buckler should weigh 2.5 lbs. The short spear should weigh 1.5 lbs. This should affect Pilgrim's encumbrance as you currently have it tallied, and to your favor. Everything else looks great.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Argent, can you please include a stat block for Pilgrim's Smite Evil attack and damage? Languages look fine. Pilgrim is small, so his bedroll should only weigh 1.25 lbs. The leather armor should weigh 7.5 lbs. The buckler should weigh 2.5 lbs. The short spear should weigh 1.5 lbs. This should affect Pilgrim's encumbrance as you currently have it tallied, and to your favor. Everything else looks great.
Done! Thanks for the heads up on the weight issue.

Ambrus

Explorer
Hi CB. I just saw your message in the Star Wars thread. You were right; I'd missed the development here since I'd bowed out. I also didn't notice the PM you'd sent. Since I haven't received one in over a year, I just never look at that part of the page. :heh: I don't know why I didn't receive your email.

Although I appreciate Argent's compromise of sorts, I still fail to see how Tassomyre's command would help maintain pilgrim's paladinhood. Although Tassomyre is a good leader for the kobold, it's Bahamut that grants Pilgrim's divine abilities. Not associating with evil creatures is a class requirement. If CB wants to house-rule that Bahamut has no issues with his paladins chumming around with evil people then that's her call. The platinum dragon being such a staunch opponent of evil however, I'd find it rather odd myself. :\

Thank you for replying.

It's more a simple matter of me (and Argent) being willing to metagame. I'd like to see you play and am perfectly willing to "direct" Pilgrim to tolerate Maelicent's presence so that you may participate without changing what you feel is a critical element to the character you proposed.

Think on it some, if you need, and get back to us.

Rino, I need a character sheet from you by Tuesday. If you can't do it, no problem. I'll check back in tomorrow and will re-open cleric recruiting if need be. No harm, no foul.

Ambrus

Explorer
CB, could you please address the outstanding questions from my previous posts?

Ambrus said:
Could you give me some clue as to what type of creatures we're likely to encounter and fight often enough in your campaign for me to bother choosing as a favored enemy?

Do you have any suggestions on where the Tribelands might be located, which gods the goblins likely worship and which languages they might know?

Are you playing, then?

I'd be happy to. Good subtype choices for starting favored enemies for this campaign include: giant, humanoid (orc), and outsider (chaotic).

You may also benefit from knowing in advance that, as a DM, I enjoy running the following creatures: vermin, undead, devils, and demons (see outsider (chaotic) above ;).

Remove ads