The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team is:

hafrogman--Rhys Brydon--Human Cleric of Chronepsis
pallandrome--Wyleck--Halfling Druid
Rhun--Rowan Aledown--Halfling Conjurer
Tailspinner--Phud--Half-orc Sorcerer
Brain--Forest Gnome Rogue
Kularian--Kularian Arieus--Human Bard
Malvoisin--Baliss Trek--Half-orc Ranger

Please post your character sheet in whatever format best pleases you. I will be using these electronic copies of your character sheets to adjudicate play, so please attempt to keep your character's information up-to-date.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Rhys Brydon

[sblock=Character]
Code:
[B]Name:[/B]       Rhys Brydon
[B]Class:[/B]      Cleric
[B]Race:[/B]       Human
[B]Size:[/B]       Medium (5'8", 168 lbs)
[B]Gender:[/B]     Male
[B]Alignment:[/B]  Neutral  

[B]Str:[/B] 14 +2   (6p.)     [B]Level:[/B]    2     [B]XP:[/B] 1010
[B]Dex:[/B] 12 +1   (4p.)     [B]BAB:[/B]     +1     [B]HP:[/B] 15 (2d8+2)
[B]Con:[/B] 12 +1   (4p.)     [B]Grapple:[/B] +3
[B]Int:[/B] 14 +2   (6p.)     [B]Speed:[/B]   20'    [COLOR=Red][B]Current HP:[/B] 9[/COLOR]
[B]Wis:[/B] 16 +3  (10p.)     [B]Init:[/B]    +1
[B]Cha:[/B] 10 +0   (2p.)

[B]Base  Armor  Shield  Dex  Size  Misc[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B] 15              10     +4    +0     +1   +0    +0
[B]Touch:[/B] 11
[B]Flat:[/B]  Uncanny Dodge

[B]Base  Mod  Misc[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]  +4              +3    +1   --
[B]Ref:[/B]   +1              +0    +1   --
[B]Will:[/B]  +6              +3    +3   --

[B]Weapon                Attack  Damage  Critical[/B]
Longspear              +3     1d8+3     20/x3
Sling                  +2     1d4+2     20/x2     (50' range)

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Draconic, Nordic

[B]Feats:[/B]
Endurance [human]
Combat Reflexes [1st]

[B]Abilities:[/B]
Uncanny Dodge
Turn Undead
Spontaneous Healing
Cleric Spells

[B]Domains[/B]
Knowledge:: Bonus class skills, +1 CL divination spells
Fate: Uncanny Dodge

[B]Spells:[/B]
0th:  4  (Detect Magic, Guidance, Light x2)
1st: 3+1 (Command, Magic Stone, Shield of Faith, True Strike [D])

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 25    [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 5/2

[B]Skills:                      Ranks  Mod  Misc[/B]

Concentration +6              5     +1   --
Heal +8                       5     +3   --
Knowledge: Arcana +5          3     +2   --
Knowledge: Geography +5       3     +2   --
Knowledge: History +7         5     +2   --
Survival +5                  2cc    +3   --

Armor Check Penalty: -4

[B]Equipment:                     Cost  Weight[/B]
Long Spear                      5gp     9lb
Sling                           -gp     -lb
 - Bullets (10)               0.1gp     5lb
Cold Iron Dagger                4gp     2lb
Scale Mail                     50gp    30lb

Backpack                        2gp     2gp
Belt Pouch (2)                  2gp     1lb
Healer's Kit (9)               50gp     1lb
Map Case                        1gp   0.5lb
Rope, Silk (50')               10gp     5lb
Silver Holy Symbol             25gp     1lb
Spell Component Pouch           5gp     2lb
Waterskin                       1gp     4lb

Total  155.1

[B]Total Weight:[/B] 61.5lb/116lb (medium load)
[B]Money:[/B] 44 gp 9 sp 0 cp
[/sblock]
[sblock=Background]When I was but a stripling, I lived with my family in the foothills of Orrund. It was a simple life, the son of a miner, I dreamed of nothing more than to follow in my father's footsteps. He was a great man, honest and hardworking, and I aspired to that ideal. I leant my arms to the chores of the household, and yearned for the day when I would able to follow the men into the very depths of the earth to claim our treasure.

I was out on the moors that day, cutting peat for out fires when I found him. A fragment of bone glinted white in the cold sun and caught my attention. I dug the body out of the bog and stared in wonder at it. No miner, this man was a warrior, clad in armor and carrying a sword. Both were rusted and worthless, but they clearly bore the markings of Gwyund. I shivered as I stared north into the mountains. All had heard the tales of the failed invasion, did one man push ahead of the others and make it this far before he died? Clenched in one skeletal hand, there was a steel disc that seemed to have escaped the ravages of time and the mire. I pulled it from his grasp and left him to sink back into the bog.

The disc itself was odd, a perfect circle of metal, seemingly as new as if it had been cast the day before, not rotting in the mire for an age. It was blank on one side, but the other held the carving of an eye. But not a human eye, something cold and inhuman stared out at me from that disc. I do not know what possessed me that day, but I kept the disc on me as I returned home with the fuel I had gathered.

That night, I dreamed.

I was naked as I walked, but the cold did not bother me. I could see the mountains before me, but could not turn to see what lay behind. My feet moved me forward endlessly, without my will or consent. As I walked the mountains grew closer, and then I found myself climbing them. High into their frozen rocky bounds I walked. I strode through snow and ice, but felt no cold. I reached a strange clearing in the mountains, scatted with rocks and snow, and countless bodies. Their gleaming white skulls grinned at me from the pristine snow. Did the Gwyund invasion still remain here, or was this all just a dream?

I came to a cavern, and my journey took me inside. I walked on in darkness, until I came to one chamber that glowed the light. The cavern was empty, smooth stone walls and floor, but one wall looked odd. It pulsed with life. I moved towards it, and the wall moved upwards, revealing the eye of the gigantic creature that lay before me. The same eye that was carved on the disc.

I awoke in terror, back in by bed, safe in my home. I tried to drive my dream from my mind that day, but the next night the dreams returned, and the next, and every night thereafter. They were not always the same, sometimes I stood before the eye, sometimes I walked strange shores, far from home, sometimes it showed me horrible things, huge winged creatures decimating the land. The fall of mankind is coming, I have seen it in my dreams.

The dragon gods sleep for now, but their slumber has grown restless, and they dream of the new age that is destined. Chronepsis, the eye that sees all, has chosen me to witness the fall of humanity for him. Even in his sleep, his power has reached out and found one to serve him. Did I have a choice? I do not know. Sometimes I wish I were not his herald, but I can not will myself to turn away from this path. Does he drive me? Is it fate? Is it my own desire to witness? I am the herald of his coming. The dragons rise, mankind falls. The turning of an age.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Hp Rolls]
2nd: http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=915281[/sblock]

Attachments

• Rhys.JPG
    Rhys.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Rowan Aledown, halfling conjurer

Wizard 3 (Conjurer)
[sblock=XPs]4745 XP[/sblock]

[sblock]
Rowan Aledown

Rowan stands just over three feet tall, with a weight of some thirty pounds. He has a thick mop of curly brown hair, and matching nut-brown eyes. He is of average build for a halfling, neither too slim nor too chubby. He dresses in simple traveling clothes of rough-spun wool and cotton, and usually wears derby style hat, which he can often be seen twirling between his hands. He carries a carved walking stick of heavy, polished hardwood, which doubles as a stout club in times of trouble.

Aledown is a troublemaker, and comes from a long line of troublemakers. He also has an extremely high opinion of himself, considering himself something of a mastermind. He has a somewhat short temper, especially for a halfling, and as his surname implies he has a fondness for imbibing fermented drinks.

Rowan was raised in a small community in Loeund, his parents the owners of a tavern and brewery. As a young halfling, he learned the ways of his parent’s trade, though he never paid much attention. Although an intelligent lad, Rowan would always rather be off playing and pranking then putting any effort into actual work.

Despite all this, Rowan’s home life was good. He had caring and loving parents, and he got away with just about anything. But one fateful day, his life took an unforeseen turn. Playing a prank that cost an old bearded traveler his beard, Rowan learned a severe lesson about his troublemaking nature. The man turned out to be a wizard, and in his outrage over the prank, destroyed the Rowan’s tavern and home, burning them to the ground. When that was done, the wizard nabbed Rowan, and forced the young halfling into servitude in the wizard’s manor. The wizard, Farenard Graycloak, was a cruel, evil man…he would often whip and torture the fee-spirited Rowan for his lack of discipline. Still, Rowan managed to learn some of the ways of magic from his despised master, and eventually managed to escape from the guarded estate to start his own life.

As it has only been a short time since his escape, Rowan still watches over his shoulder often, expecting his former master to show up and have his revenge upon him at any time. Still, the carefree life of a wandering hedge wizard seems to suit Rowan well. He has regained some of his once cheerful disposition, though is much more cautious when it comes to pranks and causing trouble than he once was. He looks forward to the day when he can learn enough spellcraft to no longer have to worry about an enemy from his past.

Code:
[b]Neutral Good Halfling Male[/b]
Wizard 3 (Conjurer)

[b]Stats[/b]
Str	10	(+0) 	(4 points, -2 racial)
Dex	16	(+3)	(6 points, +2 racial)
Con	14	(+2)	(6 points)
Int	16	(+3)	(10 points)
Wis	12	(+1)	(4 points)
Cha	10	(+0)	(2 points)

[b]General[/b]
HP: 		17        (4 + [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=909910]4[/url] + 3 (3rd level, hand-rolled) + 6 con)
AC: 		14	(10 base + 1 size + 3 dex)
Initiative: 	+3
Move:		20’

[b]Combat[/b]
BAB:			+1[size=1]
Melee:			+1	
Ranged:			+5
Thrown/Sling:		+6

Club, melee		+1 (1d4/x2)
      Club, thrown		+6 (1d4/x2)
      Dagger, thrown	+6 (1d3/19-20)[/size]

[b]Saves:[/b][size=1]
Fort:	+6	(1 base + 2 con + 1 race + 2 familiar)
Ref:	+5	(1 base + 3 dex + 1 race)
Wil:	+5	(3 base + 1 wis + 1 race)
+2 racial bonus on saving throws vrs. Fear[/size]

[b]Skills:[/b][size=1]
Climb				+2	(0 ranks, +0 str, +2 race)
Concentration			+8	(6 ranks, +2 con)
Craft, Alchemy			+5	(2 ranks, +3 int)
Craft, Brewing			+5	(2 ranks, +3 int)
Decipher Script			+5	(2 ranks, +3 int)
Hide				+7	(0 ranks, +3 dex, +4 size)
Jump				+2	(0 ranks, +0 str, +2 race)
Knowledge, Arcana			+7	(4 ranks, +3 int)
Knowledge, Dungeoneering		+7	(4 ranks, +3 int)
Knowledge, Local			+5	(2 ranks, +3 int)
Knowledge, Nature			+5	(2 ranks, +3 int)
Listen				+5	(0 ranks, +1 wis, +2 race, +2 familiar)
Move Silently			+5	(0 ranks, +3 dex, +2 race)
Spellcraft				+9	(6 ranks, +3 int)
Spot				+3	(0 ranks, +1 wis, +2 familiar)[/size]

[b]Languages:[/b][size=1]
- Common
- Halfling
- Gaelic
- Goblin
- Draconic[/size]

[b]Feats:[/b][size=1]
- Scribe Scroll
- Eschew Materials
- Spell Focus (Conjuration)[/size]

[b]Class Features:[/b][size=1]
- Spells (arcane, prepared)
- Scribe Scroll feat
- Familiar/Familiar Benefits
- Specialization: Conjuration
- Barred Schools: Necromancy, Evocation[/size]

[b]Racial Features:[/b][size=1]
- Small Size
- Athletic: +2 to climb, jump and move silently checks
- +1 racial bonus on all saves
- +2 morale bonus on saves vrs. fear
- +1 attack bonus with thrown weapons and slings
- +2 racial bonus to listen checks[/size]

[b]Arms, Armor and Equipment:[/b][size=1]
Club (Walking stick)				-	1.5lb
4 daggers					2gp	2.0lb
Traveler’s Clothing				1gp	Worn
- 7gp (hidden pockets)			-	0.07lb
Backpack					2gp	0.5lb
- Bedroll					1sp	1.25lb
- Lamp, common				1sp	1lb
- Oil, 6 pints				6sp	6lb
- Sacks, 2					2sp	0.25lb
- Waterskin				1gp	1lb
- Spellbook				-	3lb
- Trail Rations, 3 days			15sp	3lb
Pouch, belt				1gp	0.125lb
- Chalk, 3 pieces				3cp	-----
- Flint & steel				1gp	-----
- 1gp, 14 sp, 7 cp				-	0.22lb
- Chunks of crystal from cavern
- Owlbear feathers

Encumberance: [b]Light[/b]		< 20lb					
[/size]

[b]Spellbook:[/b][size=1]
[b]Level 0 –[/b] Resistance, Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic, Daze, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Open/Close, Arcane Mark, Prestidigitation
[b]Level 1 – [/b]Mage Armor, Sleep. Grease, Summon Monster I, Charm Person, Protection from Evil, Color Spray, Featherfall
[b]Level 2 - [/b]Summon Swarm, Glitterdust[/size]

[b]Memorized Spells:[/b][size=1]
[b]Level 0 – 4+1[/b] Mage Hand, Detect Magic x2, Daze + Acid Splash
[b]Level 1 – 2+1+1[/b] Sleep, Summon Monster I, Mage Armor + Grease
[b]Level 2 - 1+1+1[/b] Summon Swarm x2 + Glitterdust[/size]

[b]Grinai, rat familiar[/b]				100gp	
[size=1]Tiny Animal; HD 3, hp 8; Init +2; Speed 15ft, climb 15ft, swim 15ft; Armor Class 16, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Attack +3 (1d3-4); Saves: Fort +2, Ref +4, Wil +4; Abilities: Str 2, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 7, Wis 12, Cha 2; Skills: balance +10, Climb +12, Hide +16, Move Silently +10, Swim +10; Feats: Stealthy, Weapon Finesse; SQ: Low-light vision, scent; Special: Alertness, Improved Evasion, Share Spells, Empathetic Link, Deliver Touch Spells[/size]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Phud : Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1 / Barbarian 2

[sblock]Phud
Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1 / Barbarian 2
Alignment: True Neutral
Height: 6' 10''
Weight: 340#
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Str: 20 (+5) [16 points, +2 racial] {24 (+7)}
Dex: 10 (+0) [2 points]
Con: 12 (+1) [4 points] {16 (+3)}
Int: 6 (-2) [0 points, -2 racial]
Wis: 8 (-1) [0 points]
Cha: 14 (+2) [10 points, -2 racial]

Class and Racial Abilities:
+2 Str, -2 Int, -2 Cha, Darkvision 60 ft., Orc Blood; Summon Familiar, Fast Movement, Rage 1/day, Uncanny Dodge.

Hit Dice: 1d4+2d12+3+3
Max HP: 31 {37}
Current HP: 29 (raged)
AC: 11 (+0 Dex, +1 shield) {9}
ACP: -1
Arcane Spell Failure: 5%
Init: +0 (+0 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

Saves:
Fortitude +4 [+3 base, +1 Con] {+6}
Reflex +0 [+0 base, +0 Dex]
Will +1 [+2 base, -1 Wis] {+3}

BAB/Grapple: +2/+7 {+9}
Melee Atk: +7 {+9}
Ranged Atk: +2

Weapons:
Scimitar (+7 {+9}, 1d6+5 {+7}, 18-20/x2, S)

Skills:
Bluff +6 [4 ranks, +2 Cha]
Climb +8 [4 ranks, +5 Str, -1 ACP] {+10}

Feats:
Toughness
Power Attack

Languages: Common, Orc.

Spell/Day – 5|4
Spells Known DC +2
0th – Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Flare, Ray of Frost
1st – Charm Person, Shocking Grasp

Encumbrance: 133# Light; 266# Medium; 400# Heavy; 800# Lift; 2000# Drag

Equipment
Traveler’s Outfit (worn)
Light Steel Shield (6#, carried)
Scimitar (4#, belt)
Belt Pouch (4#, belt)
-Money (4gp)
-Caltrops (2#)
-Whetstone (1#)
-20 Candles
-6 Tindertwigs
-Flint and Steel
Backpack #1 (60#, left shoulder)
-Common Lamp (1#)
-Hooded Lantern (2#)
-Hooded Lantern (2#)
-Bullseye Lantern (3#)
-20 Pints of Oil (20#)
-10 Torches (10#)
-50ft Silk Rope (5#)
-50ft Silk Rope (5#)
-50ft Silk Rope (5#)
-Climber's Kit (5#)
Backpack #2 (59#, right shoulder)
-Bedroll (5#)
-10ft Chain (2#)
-Crowbar (5#)
-Grappling Hook (4#)
-Hammer (2#)
-Manacles (2#)
-Miner's pick (10#)
-Miner's pick (10#)
-Collapsible 10ft Pole (8#)
-Waterskin (4#)
-Waterskin (4#)
-Jar of Mushrooms (1#)
------------------------------
Total (133#, light load)

Background: Phud works as a bouncer at the Golden Cockatrice. Although seemingly dull witted, many a patron tries to make nice with the half-orc because he tends to go easy on his friends. At any rate he takes his job seriously and tries to keep the peace. Phud has found that his natural magical talents have come in handy in dealing with surly patrons. He is most often found with his raven companion, Bird, on his shoulder and he sometimes utilizes his heavy mace to knock out the uncooperative patron. There are many who think that Bird is a much better conversationalist then the dull witted Phud.

Companion:
Bird; Male Raven; Tiny Animal; HD 1d8; hp 4; Init +2; Spd 10 ft., fly 40 ft. (average); AC 15 (+2 size, +2 Dex, +1 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 13; BAB +0; Grp -13; Atk/Full Atk +4 melee (claws, 1d2-5/x2); SA -; SQ low-light vision; AL TN; SV Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +4; Str 1, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 6, Wis 14, Cha 6.
Skills & Feats: Bluff +2, Listen +3, Spot +5; Weapon Finesse.
Special: Alertness, improved evasion, share spells, empathic link.
Language: Common.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Malvoisin

First Post
Baliss Trek, complete except equipment

Baliss 'Two-Blades' Trek
Male Half-Orc Ranger 1
CG Medium Humanoid (Orc)
Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft.; Listen +5 Spot +5
Languages: Common, Orcish, Hellenic
---------------------------------------------------------------------
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 10 (1d8 HD)
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee
One-Hand: Battle Axe +4 (1d8+3/x3)
OR
Two-Hand Fighting: Battle Axe +0 (1d8+3/x3),
Hand Axe -4 (1d6+1/x3)
OR
Dagger +4 (1d4+3/19-20/x2)
OR
Ranged
Light Crossbow +3 (1d8/19-20/x2) 80'

Atk Options: Power Attack
Favored Enemy Humanoid (Human) +2
Base Atk +1; Grp +4
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Abilities: Str 16 (+3), Dex 14 (+2), Con 14 (+2), Int 12 (+1) Wis 14 (+2), Cha 8 (-1)

SQ: Wild Empathy
Feats: Power Attack, Track
Skills: Search +4, Spot +5, Listen +5, Move Silently +5, Handle Animal +2, Heal +4, Knowledge (Nature) +3, Survival +5, Knowledge (Geography) +2, Hide +5, Climb +5

Possessions: Battle Axe, Hand Axe, Dagger (2), Sap, Light Crossbow, Bolts (20), Studded Leather;
---------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance/Personality

"What'yoo lookin' at?" The guttural voice emanates like a rockslide from the large framed half-orc that stares at you, unblinking, with dark glittering eyes. Baliss 'Two-Blades' Trek stands a shade over 6'2" and his powerful frame tips the scales at 225 pounds. His grayish skin, sloped brow, pointed ears, and jutting jaw easily mark his mixed racial heritage. His coarse black hair recedes badly, leaving his pate nearly bald, but Baliss makes up for it by letting his mane grow well past his collar in the back. He wears a well-kept jerkin of studded leather over a simple cotton tunic and trousers; well-worn leather boots reach up past his thick calf muscles. The pair of axes at Baliss' hips intimate that this is not someone to be trifled with...even moreso when he talks to the weapons (the battleaxe he names 'Thag' and the handaxe 'Garthak'...'Please' and 'Thank-You' when translated from orcish to common). A pair of daggers and light crossbow complete the ranger's armaments.

Baliss' imposing presence and fearsome combat prowess belie the compassionate and noble soul within. While he may project a surly and gruff front (exacerbated by his gravelly voice and uncultured speech pattern), his friends know that there is no one more loyal and true. Baliss dreams one day of a life free of violence and strife; a life where he can settle down with a garden, wine cellar, and library. But, for now, he knows his strength and weapon skill are a necessary evil which afford him the best chance to accumulate enough wealth to make his dream a reality. He sometimes grows sad, filled with regret over the blood he has spilled in his lifetime...if only he weren't so good at spilling it.

Background

Little is known of Baliss' history, and that's just how he likes it. Most folks hold that he originally came down from northern Gwyund while still barely out of his teens. The fact that he fluently speaks the Hellenic tongue would seem to indicate that he's spent some time amongst the barbarian tribes of that hated land, and lends credence to that view. Though none would dare say so to his face, many people assume that Baliss is the product of a forced consumation, though there are yet a few dreamers who can imagine a human and an orc living out a love story. Most assume the ranger wound up in Teggett because he was running from something...an old score, a vendetta...or maybe he just wanted to start over with a life free from violence. Local prejudices prevented him from finding more honorable work, however. He was forced to take up arms to earn a wage, as a guard, bountyhunter, mercenary...sometimes killer. Whatever job paid. He stays now at The Wilted Rose, but spends a lot of time at The Golden Cockatrice, keeping his ears open for work opportunities. He finds the petrified patron by the cockatrice coop unfortunate, but Frane and Vaja have always treated him with respect. For Baliss, that's good enough.

Last edited:

pallandrome

First Post
Wyleck
NG Halfling
Druid 3

Str 6 (-2)
Dex 12 (+1)
Con 14 (+2)
Wis 18 (+4)
Int 12 (+1)
Cha 12 (+1)

AC 15 (+3 hide armor, +1 dex, +1 size)
HP 28
Init: +5

Fort: +5 (3 base, +2 con)
Ref: +2 (1 base, +1 dex)
Will: +7 (3 base, +4 wis)

BaB: +2
MaB: +1 (-2 str, +1 size)
RaB: +4 (+1 dex, +1 size)

Weapon of Choice: Sling (attack: +4, damage 1d4-2), Quarterstaff (attack:+1, damage: 1d6-2), and Yssal the Riding Dog (Animal Companion and Halflings best friend)

Feat: Improved Initiative, Extend Spell

Handle Animal 6 (5 ranks, +1 cha)
Knowledge: Nature 9 (6 ranks, +1 int, +2 other)
Profession: Farming 6 (2 ranks, +4 wis)
Survival 12 (6 ranks, +4 wis, +2 other)
Concentration 8 (6 ranks, +2 con)
Ride 4 (3 ranks, +1 dex)
Knowledge: Religion 5 (1 rank, +4 wis)

Wild Empathy +2
Woodland Stride
Trackless Step

Languages: Runic, Sylvan, Common, Halfling

Currently Prepared Spells:
lvl 0: Light, Create Water, Cure Minor, Guidance
lvl 1: Magic Stone, Cure Light Wounds, Faerie Fire
lvl 2: Extended Produce Flame, Summon Swarm

Yssal

Str 16
Dex 16
Con 15
Wis 12
Int 2
Cha 6

AC 23 (+3 dex, +6 natural armor, +4 chain shirt barding)
HP 28
Init +3
Speed: 40ft

Attack/Trip/Grapple: +6 Damage: 1d6+4
Trip attack as per wolf, Low-light Vision, Scent

Fort: 6
Ref: 7
Will: 2

Feats: Alertness, Track Skills: Jump 8, Listen 5, Spot 5, Swim 3, Survival 1 (5 for scent)
Tricks: Attack (all), Defend, Down, Heel, Track, Stay

Wyleck of Orrund grew up the son of a farmer, who also grew up the son of a farmer, who himself was, against all expectation, also the son of a farmer. His father Orleck was fond of saying that the family had farmed the land for so long, the stones in their fields were the bones of their ancestors. Wyleck had no siblings, and had lost his mother when he was but a babe. Most would find living in such a fashion to be lonely, but Orleck taught his son to listen to the winds and the beasts and the birds in the air. Wyleck made his friends among the creatures of the land, naming them and caring for them as best he could. A stranger wandering through the wilderness near the farmstead would encounter nary a living soul, but Wyleck saw it as more populous than any city.

Life was good for many a year at Orleck's farmstead. As Orleck got older though, he began to worry about his son. The boy grew up wise and hardy, but he knew nothing of the world beyond the farm. Orleck, once an adventurer in his own right many years past (just like his father and his father's father before him, which is surely somehow a coincident), wanted his son to know the joys of civilization, something the farm would never offer him. Wyleck was a dutiful son in most things, but on this point he resisted. Wyleck saw nothing of value to be had beyond the boundaries of Orleck's land. Orleck would not argue with Wyleck, but the two men were both very stubborn, and would not reach an agreement. So it was that Wyleck remained on the farm, tending the creatures and the land for several years. Change would not come for several years.

The winter of 60 AV, late in the month of Freyot, saw one of the worst snow storms in Orrunds history. Orleck's farm was crushed beneath the ice and snow, with Orleck growing ill from the cold. Wyleck had never learned much of the healing arts, depending on his father to take care of any injuries, and the sickness scared him. His father raved with fever. Try though he might, Wyleck could not make him comfortable. On the third day of the storm, Orleck of the Golden Grove perished from the illness. Grieving Wyleck carried the body of father out into the storm, and with his bare hands commited him to the frozen earth.

That spring, for the first time in his life, Wyleck found the farm to be a lonely place. In death his father had been proven correct, that Wyleck would need to find companionship, and that such a thing would not be possible so far from the cities of man. Wyleck gathered what few possessions he would need for the journey and packed them onto his faithful riding hound, Yssal. His young life taught him to love the world as the gods had made it. Now it was time to see how well People had turned their hands to the task.

Last edited:

Brain

First Post
Arden, Forest Gnome Rogue

Code:
Player: Brain
Name: Arden
Class: Rogue
Race: Forest Gnome
Size: Small
Alignment: Neutral Good
Deity: The Luckmaiden
Str: 10 +0 (04p.)     Level: 3        XP: 4545 (as of 8/24 email)
Dex: 16 +3 (10p.)     BAB: +2         HP: 25
Con: 16 +3 (06p.)     Grapple: -2
Int: 14 +2 (06p.)     Speed: '20
Wis: 12 +1 (04p.)     Init: +7
Cha: 10 +0 (02p.)     ACP: -1
                    Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total
Armor:              10    +3    +0    +3    +1    +0    +0    17
Touch: 14              Flatfooted: 14
+4 Dodge vs. Giants
                          Base   Mod  Misc  Total
Fort:                      1    +3     0    +4
Ref:                       3    +3     0    +6
Will:                      1    +1     0    +2 (+2 more vs. Illusions)

Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical
Small Rapier              +6       1d4       18-20 x2
Small Light Crossbow      +6       1d6       19-20 x2
Small Dagger - Melee      +6       1d3       19-20 x2
Small Dagger - Thrown     +6       1d3          20 x2
+1 bonus on attacks vs. kobolds, goblinoids, orcs, and reptilian humanoids.
Languages: Gnome, Elven, Sylvan, Common, Giant,
a simple language that enables communication on a very basic level with
forest animals

[sblock=Racial Information:]
Forest Gnome
They are the smallest of all the gnomes, averaging 2 to 2-1/2 feet in height, but look just
like regular gnomes except with bark-colored or gray-green skin, and eyes that can be
brown or green as well as blue. A very long-lived people, forest gnomes have an average life
expectancy of 500 years.
+2 Constitution, ?2 Strength.
Small size. +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks,
?4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 those of Medium characters.
A gnome?s base land speed is 20 feet.
Low-light vision.
Gnomes may treat gnome hooked hammers as martial weapons rather than exotic weapons.
+2 racial bonus on saving throws against illusions.
Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against illusion spells cast
by gnomes. This adjustment stacks with those from similar effects, such as the Spell Focus feat.
+1 racial bonus on attack rolls against kobolds, goblinoids, orcs, and reptilian humanoids.
+4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against creatures of the giant type (such as ogres, trolls, and hill giants).
+2 racial bonus on Listen checks.
+4 racial bonus on Hide checks, which improves to +8 in a wooded area.
+2 racial bonus on Craft (alchemy) checks.
Automatic Languages: Gnome, Elven, Sylvan, and a simple language that enables them to
communicate on a very basic level with forest animals
Bonus Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Giant, Goblin, Orc.
Pass without Trace (Su): A forest gnome has the innate ability to use pass without trace
(self only, as a free action) as the spell cast by a druid of the forest gnome?s class levels.
Spell-Like Abilities: Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + gnome?s Cha modifier + spell level.
A gnome with a Charisma score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities:
1/day - dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation.
Favored Class: Bard.
[/sblock]

Rogue:
Sneak Attack +2d6
Trapfinding
Evasion
Trap Sense +1
Feats:
L1: Improved Initiative
L3: Weapon Finesse

Skill Points: 10/level       Max Ranks: 6/3
Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total
Appraise (Int)             1    +2           +3
Climb (Str)                2    +0    -1     +1
Diplomacy (Cha)            6    +0           +6
Disable Device (Int)       6    +2    +2     +10
Escape Artist (Dex)        2    +3    -1     +4
Forgery (Int)              1    +2           +3
Hide (Dex)                 6    +3    +7     +16 (+4 more in a wooded area)
Knowledge (local) (Int)    1    +2           +3
Listen (Wis)               3    +1    +2     +6
Move Silently (Dex)        6    +3    -1     +8
Open Lock (Dex)            6    +3    +2     +11
Search (Int)               6    +2           +8
Sleight of Hand (Dex)      1    +3    -1     +3
Spot (Wis)                 3    +1           +4
Tumble (Dex)               6    +3    -1     +8
Use Magic Device (Cha)     4    +0           +4

Equipment:                         Cost    Weight   Qty
Small Explorer?s outfit
Small Studded leather Armor        25 gp   10 lb.
Small Rapier                       20 gp    1 lb.
Small Crossbow, light              35 gp    2 lb.
Small Bolts, crossbow (10)          1 gp    1 lb.    x2
Small Dagger                        2 gp  1/2 lb.
Small Backpack                      2 gp  1/2 lb.
-Thieves? tools, masterwork       100 gp    2 lb.
-Candle                             1 cp             x2
-Chalk, 1 piece                     1 cp             x6
-Small Rations, trail (per day)     5 sp  1/4 lb.    x10
-Small Waterskin                    1 gp    1 lb.
-Torch                              1 cp    1 lb.    x2
-Tindertwig                         1 gp             x3
-Small Sack                         1 sp  1/8 lb.
* 4 gp, 7 sp, 10 cp
Carrying Capacity: Light = 24.75 lb. Medium = 49.50 lb. Heavy = 75 lb.
Current Gear Weight = 23.045 (light)
Height: 2'1"
Weight: 20 lbs.
Eyes: Golden Brown
Hair: Brown and Green
Skin: Bark Brown
Background:
Arden grew up for many years with her family in the forest. She was happy there, until a tragedy befell them and she was the only survivor, by luck alone. She was forced to leave the area and ended up in Teggest, poor and unused to city life. The first years were rough, but she eventually figured out how to scrape a living together. She was likeable enough, and was tinier than even the halflings of the town. She found she could walk unnoticed, even though she was strange-looking.
She decided to "apprentice" herself with a local adventuring rogue who had made quite a name for himself. When he was in town, she would learn the tricks of the trade from him. While he was away, she would look after his house and keep his belongings safe. Recently, she's "graduated" when the adventurer met an untimely demise in some dungeon, and the creditors came to seize his property. She beat a hasty retreat and moved to a different part of town. She's taken a liking to hanging out at the Golden Cockatrice, and likes to watch people gamble and hear the stories that they tell.
She would like to travel and spend some more time in a more natural setting, but she has become used to the city. She occasionally has flashbacks of the horrible incident in the forest and becomes depressed.

Last edited:

Kularian

First Post
Finally up...

Kularian Arieus

Background:
Kularian was born to a fairly wealthy merchant in Edaesmyd. His father, Blake Arieus, made a living buying and selling whatever he could get his hands on. At first, the business was run more like a pawn shop, but as word of his ability grew, so did the amount of customers the Arieus family received. Blake was known to be terribly charismatic and a very compelling salesman. Because of his gifts, the fame of the store grew until it became several different stores, each one run by someone that Blake personally approved of.

Blake wasn't married, but often fooled around. However, one of his flings got the girl pregnant, and she died during the birth. Since it was known that Blake was the father, the child was entrusted to him. At first, the man didn't really like the boy, but eventually the thought of having a successor began to hold some root in his mind, and he began bringing up the boy to do just that. Naming his son at the age of six, (who had previously been called 'boy',) began the start of Kularian's learning process.

As Kular grew, it became quickly apparent that he had inherited both Blake's charm and head for business. Learning from his father, Kularian became able to talk circles around others his age, and often make spare money off of them. Once, he bet his friends that he'd sneak into a house reputed to be haunted, and bring something out. With nothing more than his glib tongue and a candlestick from home, he created an entire story about going in and seeing ghosts. Awed, his friends each believed him, and gave him their bet.

Around the age of fourteen, a wandering bard came into the store. The bard parted with his lute, as he needed money to eat, and that sort of living wasn't working for him anymore. Kularian, interested in the instrument, bought it from his father (who wouldn't give it to him for free,) and began to practice on his own time. He quickly learned the instrument, and used his talents to woo young females with both song and voice.

When Kularian turned seventeen, his father told him that soon Kular would be running the family business. At first, Kularian was pleased, but as time went on, he began to realize more and more what that meant, and knew that it wasn't a life for him. His was one of adventure, friendship, and other such things that bards spoke of in their stories. He wanted to use his silk tongue to fool monsters and town guards, not customers. Thus one night, he left under the cover of darkness, fleeing Edaesmyd.

He signed up to help on a merchant vessel, acting as an entertainer for the rest of the crew, and occasionally a pair of hands if needed. But a few years at sea started to wear away at his voice, and the young man decided against staying aboard the ship. With nowhere to return save his homeland, he went back, though he didn't want to. However, when he returned, he found that his father had died, and the business had fallen apart, leaving him with nothing to his name.

After wandering for another year, Kularian found regular employment at the Wilted Rose, who gave him room and board in addition to a bit of money for his performances each night. But the young man quickly found a way to spend that money at The Golden Cockatrice. Over the last year, he's become a regular, and has had some good luck, but nothing major. Though he has a comfortable life, he's beginning to grow weary of it, and has thought time and again about leaving to find adventure once more.

((If you want me to change the format of the character to something else, let me know.))

Arkhandus

First Post
Gerak Steelriven, dwarven Pillar of Drendd

Gerak Steelriven, dwarven Pillar of Drendd

Appearance: This dwarven man stands just over 4 feet tall, appearing a little portly and muscular, garbed in well-polished splint mail armor. Gauntlets protect his hands, and sturdy leather boots cover his feet, chainmail covering the joints of his armor. No helm obscures his long, wide-braided, scarlet locks of hair, which extend down his back and over the chest in a beard nearly 2 feet long, all fairly well-groomed. Overall, this dwarf looks quite loaded down with gear for combat and travel.

Small black ties secure his bearded locks, and an intricate silver emblem hangs over the front of his beard, held by a loose black cord around the dwarf's neck. This emblem appears to be a symmetrical pattern of braided silver knots, depicting an upward-pointed triangle within a circle, and a kite shield within the triangle. The dwarf has a broad face, not particularly handsome nor ugly, with a strong brow and wide, flat nose. Bushy red eyebrows rest over dark, slate-grey eyes, and this dwarf lacks a mustache though his beard reaches high upon his cheeks. His skin is a dark shade of tan, not quite brown, and unblemished except by a few small scars.

The dwarf carries a stout, oaken tower shield in his hands, plain and unadorned except for the few pieces of reinforcing steel. A shiny, greyish-white ring of platinum adorns his right forefinger, and a leather pouch hangs from either side of his wide, brown leather belt. Another, different pouch hangs near the rear-left side, and a reddish clay jug hands from the rear-right of his belt. What few pockets of the dwarf's clothing that aren't covered by splint mail, buttoned shut, look to be packed with small items.

A stuffed, dun-colored backpack hangs from his shoulders, with a bedroll secured to the left side of that pack. A well-made hammer, broad and made for combat, is secured in a black leather case of sorts on the dwarf's right shoulder, and the hammer bears symmetrical patterns of knot-work engravings on each side of its head. A long case for maps or scrolls is tied to the underside of his backpack. The dwarf also has a sheathed dagger tied to his lower right arm, just over the splint mail vambrace, and some kind of leather cord or thong is wrapped about his left vambrace.

[sblock=Basics]Gerak Steelriven, Pillar of Drendd.......................Male Dwarf
Strength............15 (+2)...........Character Level: 3, Cleric 3
Dexterity...........8 (-1)..............Medium-Size, Speed 20 ft. (x3 if running)
Constitution......16 (+3)............Initiative: -1, BAB: +2, Grapple: +4
Intelligence.......12 (+1)............Melee: +4, Ranged: +1
Wisdom...........16 (+3)............Total HP: 26, Current HP: 26, Nonlethal: 0
Charisma..........10 (+0)............Fortitude: +6*, Reflex: +0*, Will: +6*
*Extra +2 bonus against spells or spell-like effects, and +2 against poison

AC: 19 (-1 Dex, +6 armor, +4 shield), Touch AC: 9, Flat-Footed AC: 18
Alignment: Lawful Good, Age 70, Height 4'-2", Weight 163 lbs.
Deep Tan Skin, Dark Grey Eyes, Braided Red Hair & Beard

Languages (Literate): Common, Dwarven, Latin, Terran.
Proficiencies: All simple weapons, bludgeoning weapons, axes, armors, and shields.
Level Progression Feats: Tower Shield Proficiency, Weapon Focus (Warhammer).

Skills: Concentration +4 (1 rank, +3 Con), Craft (blacksmithing) +4 (1 rank, +1 Int, +2 racial), Diplomacy +1 (1 rank, +0 Cha), Heal +4 (1 rank, +3 Wis), Knowledge (arcana) +2 (1 rank, +1 Int), Knowledge (history) +2 (1 rank, +1 Int), Knowledge (religion) +6 (5 ranks, +1 Int), Knowledge (the planes) +2 (1 rank, +1 Int), Profession (cook) +4 (1 rank, +3 Wis), Sense Motive +4 (1 rank cross-class, +3 Wis), Speak Language (1 rank cross-class, Latin), Spellcraft +2 (1 rank, +1 Int).[/sblock]

[sblock=Miscellany]Racial Traits: Medium-size humanoid (dwarf), +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma, base Speed 20 feet, Speed is not reduced by medium or heavy armor nor by medium or heavy loads, Darkvision 60 feet, Stonecunning +2, weapon familiarity with dwarven waraxes and dwarven urgroshes, Stability grants +4 on ability checks to resist trip or bull rush attempts when standing on the ground, +2 on saves against poison, +2 on saves against spells and spell-like effects, +1 to attack rolls versus orcs or goblinoids, +4 dodge bonus to AC against Giants, +2 Appraise related to stone or metal items, +2 Craft related to stone or metal, fighter is favored class.
Ability Score Development: 32 point buy, for base scores of 15 (8 pts), 8 (0 pts), 14 (6 pts), 12 (4 pts), 16 (10 pts), and 12 (4 pts). Racial adjustments as a dwarf result in total base scores of 15, 8, 16, 12, 16, and 10.

Aura (Ex): Has a particularly powerful aura of Lawful Good, as noted in Detect Magic.
Domains: Healing domain and Protection domain. Healing domain adds +1 effective caster level for Conjuration (Healing) spells. Protection domain grants a protective ward useable once per day, as a supernatural ability that lasts for 1 hour or until discharged, providing a resistance bonus equal to the cleric's level (+3) on one touched creature's next saving throw. Healing domain spell list is Cure Light Wounds, Cure Moderate Wounds, Cure Serious Wounds, Cure Critical Wounds, Mass Cure Light Wounds, Heal, Regenerate, Mass Cure Critical Wounds, and Mass Heal. Protection domain spell list is Sanctuary, Shield Other, Protection from Energy, Spell Immunity, Spell Resistance, Antimagic Field, Repulsion, Mind Blank, and Prismatic Sphere.
Turn Undead (Su): May turn undead up to 3 times per day, with turning checks of 1d20+2 and turning damage of 2d6+3, after turning check synergy from Knowledge (religion).

Cleric Spells: Casts prepared divine spells, casts spontaneous Cure spells, caster level of 3, spellcasting is based on Wisdom, gets a domain* slot of each spell level except 0-level, must use a holy symbol of Drendd for many spells, and must pray for spells at nightfall.
0-Level Spells (save DC 13): Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Guidance, Inflict Minor Wounds, Light, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic, Resistance, Virtue.
1st-Level Spells (save DC 14): Bane, Bless, Bless Water, Cause Fear, Command, Comprehend Languages, Cure Light Wounds, Detect Chaos, Detect Evil, Detect Good, Detect Law, Detect Undead, Divine Favor, Doom, Endure Elements, Entropic Shield, Hide from Undead, Inflict Light Wounds, Magic Stone, Magic Weapon, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Chaos, Protection from Evil, Remove Fear, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith, Summon Monster I.
2nd-Level Spells (save DC 15): Aid, Align Weapon, Augury, Bear's Endurance, Bull's Strength, Calm Emotions, Consecrate, Cure Moderate Wounds, Darkness, Delay Poison, Eagle's Splendor, Enthrall, Find Traps, Gentle Repose, Hold Person, Inflict Moderate Wounds, Lesser Restoration, Make Whole, Owl's Wisdom, Remove Paralysis, Resist Energy, Shatter, Shield Other, Silence, Sound Burst, Spiritual Weapon, Status, Summon Monster II, Undetectable Alignment, Zone of Truth.
Prepared Spells (civilized towns): Create Water, Detect Poison, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Cure Light Wounds*, Detect Chaos, Detect Evil, Protection from Evil, Augury, Lesser Restoration, Shield Other*.
Prepared Spells (typical adventuring): Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Purify Food and Drink, Bless, Cure Light Wounds*, Divine Favor, Protection from Evil, Remove Paralysis, Shield Other*, Spiritual Weapon.[/sblock]

[sblock=Gear]Possessions: Masterwork Warhammer (312 gp, 5 lbs., 1d8 bludgeoning, 20/x3 critical), Dagger (2 gp, 1 lb., 1d4 piercing, 19-20/x2 critical), Sling (no cost, 20/x2 critical), 10 Pebbles (for Magic Stone spell), Light Crossbow (35 gp, 4 lbs.), 20 Bolts (2 gp, 2 lbs.), Splint Mail Armor (200 gp, 45 lbs., +6 AC, +0 maximum Dexterity bonus to AC, -7 armor check penalty, 40% arcane spell failure, run speed multiplier is x3 with heavy armor), Tower Shield (30 gp, 45 lbs., +4 AC, +2 maximum Dexterity bonus to AC, -10 armor check penalty, 50% arcane spell failure, -2 on attack rolls when using it, may use for total cover instead if not attacking), 2 Scrolls of Cure Light Wounds (50 gp, 1st-level caster), Scroll of Remove Fear (25 gp, 1st-level caster), Silver Holy Symbol of Drendd (25 gp, 1 lb.), Spell Component Pouch (5 gp, 2 lbs.), Granite Augury Chips (25 gp), 2 Incense Sticks (50 gp), 4 Platinum Rings (200 gp, one worn), Silver Dust Box (25 gp, 5 lbs.), 2 Holy Water Flasks (50 gp, 2 lbs.), Traveler's Outfit (free starting outfit, 5 lbs., worn outfit doesn't count towards his encumbrance), Spare Traveler's Outfit (1 gp, 5 lbs.), Cleric's Vestments (5 gp, 6 lbs.), Backpack (2 gp, 2 lbs., holds cleric's vestment, spare traveler's outfit, silver dust box, and 4 trail rations), 2 Belt Pouches (2 gp, 1 lb., one holds coins, chalk, tindertwig, and incense sticks, other holds platinum rings, granite chips, flint, steel, and soap), Scroll Case (1 gp, 1/2 lb., holds magic scrolls), Bedroll (1 sp, 5 lbs.), Soap (5 sp, 1 lb.), Chalk (1 cp), Flint & Steel (1 gp), Tindertwig (1 gp), 6 Trail Rations (3 gp, 6 lbs.), 3 Waterskins (3 gp, 12 lbs.), Clay Jug of Ale (2 sp and 3 cp, 9 lbs., 1 gallon).

Wealth: 3 pp, 12 gp, 20 sp, 16 cp........Current Load: 158-1/2 lbs. (heavy)
Light Load: 66 lbs. max..Medium Load: 133 lbs. max..Heavy Load: 200 lbs. max
Lift High: 200 lbs. max..Lift Off Ground: 400 lbs. max..Push/Drag: 1,000 lbs. max
Medium Load Drawbacks: 20 ft. speed, +3 max Dex to AC, -3 check penalty.
Heavy Load Drawbacks: 20 ft. speed, x3 run, +1 max Dex to AC, -6 check penalty.[/sblock]

[sblock=Description]Personality: (I'll finish this part soon).

Background: Gerak Steelriven was born to a minor family of smiths and metalworkers, the Steelriven clan of dwarves, in the Marrundian city of Halrundar beneath Mount Vuldun. Third son of a blacksmith, Gerak didn't have much pressure to pursue the family business nor any prospects for marrying anyone from a wealthier clan. So instead, Gerak spent a great deal of time with each of his five siblings and learned a bit of several things, eventually finding his purpose in the Granite Temple-Bastion of Drendd, somewhat late in life by dwarven standards.

Had he been a first or second son, Gerak would not have had the luxury of 30 years to find a profession. Gerak found a place for himself in the Temple-Bastion's ranks of novitiates and physicians. After many years of study and hard work in the Temple-Bastion, Halrundar's sanctuary, Gerak witnessed a strange omen in the stones outside his family's home after a small tremor. Something felt wrong, and he made up his mind to try and search for the reason why he felt such forboding.

He isn't sure if he's right, but he had always been possessed of a little wanderlust, seeing this as an opportunity to move about the surface world for a time as he looks for any other signs of what he should do. The Temple-Bastion did not really need him for now, in the current peace around Halrundar, and Gerak was feeling a bit of old curiousity resurface. If Halrundar was peaceful now, surely Drendd does not expect all his people to sit around letting his gifts go to waste, while trouble may be stirring elsewhere.[/sblock]

[sblock=Attacks]Attacks:
Warhammer +6 melee for 1d8+2 damage
Two-handed warhammer +6 melee for 1d8+3 damage
Dagger +4 melee for 1d4+2 damage
Dagger +1 ranged for 1d4+2 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)
Crossbow +1 ranged for 1d8 damage (80 ft. increment, 800 max)
Holy water +1 ranged touch for 2d4 holy damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Unarmed strike +4 melee for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage (provokes AoO)
Grapple attempt +4 melee touch to grab, grapple check +4 for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage and establishes a hold (provokes AoO)
Grapple check +4 for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage
Grapple check +4 to resist or escape a grapple or pin

Cure minor wounds +4 melee touch for 1 point of healing or damage
Inflict minor wounds +4 melee touch for 1 point of damage or healing
Cure light wounds +4 melee touch for 1d8+4 points of healing or damage
Inflict light wounds +4 melee touch for 1d8+3 points of damage or healing
Magic stone +2 ranged for 1d6+1 damage (50 ft. increment, 500 max)
Magic stone +2 ranged for 2d6+2 damage vs. undead (50 ft. increment, 500 max)
Cure moderate wounds +4 melee touch for 2d8+4 points of healing or damage
Inflict moderate wounds +4 melee touch for 2d8+3 points of damage or healing
Spiritual weapon +5 melee for 1d8+1 force damage (warhammer, 20/x3 critical)

Owl's wisdom spiritual weapon +7 melee for 1d8+1 force damage (warhammer, 20/x3 critical)

Attacks (Tower Shield Equipped):
Warhammer +4 melee for 1d8+2 damage
Dagger +2 melee for 1d4+2 damage
Dagger -1 ranged for 1d4+2 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)
Holy water -1 ranged touch for 2d4 holy damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Unarmed strike +2 melee for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage (provokes AoO)
Grapple attempt +2 melee touch to grab, grapple check +4 for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage and establishes a hold (provokes AoO)

Cure minor wounds +2 melee touch for 1 point of healing or damage
Inflict minor wounds +2 melee touch for 1 point of damage or healing
Cure light wounds +2 melee touch for 1d8+4 points of healing or damage
Inflict light wounds +2 melee touch for 1d8+3 points of damage or healing
Magic stone +0 ranged for 1d6+1 damage (50 ft. increment, 500 max)
Magic stone +0 ranged for 2d6+2 damage vs. undead (50 ft. increment, 500 max)
Cure moderate wounds +2 melee touch for 2d8+4 points of healing or damage
Inflict moderate wounds +2 melee touch for 2d8+3 points of damage or healing

Attacks (Magic Weapon/Divine Favor):
Magic warhammer +6 melee for 1d8+3 damage
Magic two-handed warhammer +6 melee for 1d8+4 damage
Magic dagger +5 melee for 1d4+3 damage
Magic dagger +2 ranged for 1d4+3 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)
Magic crossbow +2 ranged for 1d8+1 damage (80 ft. increment, 800 max)

Divine favor unarmed strike +5 melee for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage (provokes AoO)
Divine favor grapple attempt +5 melee touch to grab, grapple check +4 for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage and establishes a hold (provokes AoO)

Divine favor warhammer +7 melee for 1d8+3 damage
Divine favor two-handed warhammer +7 melee for 1d8+4 damage
Divine favor dagger +5 melee for 1d4+3 damage
Divine favor dagger +2 ranged for 1d4+3 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)
Divine favor crossbow +2 ranged for 1d8+1 damage (80 ft. increment, 800 max)
Divine favor holy water +2 ranged touch for 2d4 holy damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Divine favor magic warhammer +7 melee for 1d8+4 damage
Divine favor magic two-handed warhammer +7 melee for 1d8+5 damage
Divine favor magic dagger +6 melee for 1d4+4 damage
Divine favor magic dagger +3 ranged for 1d4+4 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)
Divine favor magic crossbow +3 ranged for 1d8+2 damage (80 ft. increment, 800 max)

Divine favor cure minor wounds +5 melee touch for 1 point of healing or damage
Divine favor inflict minor wounds +5 melee touch for 1 point of damage or healing
Divine favor cure light wounds +5 melee touch for 1d8+4 points of healing or damage
Divine favor inflict light wounds +5 melee touch for 1d8+3 points of damage or healing
Divine favor magic stone +3 ranged for 1d6+2 damage (50 ft. increment, 500 max)
Divine favor magic stone +3 ranged for 2d6+3 damage vs. undead (50 ft. increment, 500 max)
Divine favor cure moderate wounds +5 melee touch for 2d8+4 points of healing or damage
Divine favor inflict moderate wounds +5 melee touch for 2d8+3 points of damage or healing

Attacks (Tower Shield With Magic Weapon/Divine Favor):
Magic warhammer +4 melee for 1d8+3 damage
Magic dagger +3 melee for 1d4+3 damage
Magic dagger +0 ranged for 1d4+3 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)
Magic crossbow +0 ranged for 1d8+1 damage (80 ft. increment, 800 max)

Divine favor unarmed strike +3 melee for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage (provokes AoO)
Divine favor grapple attempt +3 melee touch to grab, grapple check +4 for 1d3+2 nonlethal damage and establishes a hold (provokes AoO)

Divine favor warhammer +5 melee for 1d8+3 damage
Divine favor dagger +3 melee for 1d4+3 damage
Divine favor dagger +0 ranged for 1d4+3 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)
Divine favor crossbow +0 ranged for 1d8+1 damage (80 ft. increment, 800 max)
Divine favor holy water +0 ranged touch for 2d4 holy damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Divine favor magic warhammer +5 melee for 1d8+4 damage
Divine favor magic dagger +4 melee for 1d4+4 damage
Divine favor magic dagger +1 ranged for 1d4+4 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)
Divine favor magic crossbow +1 ranged for 1d8+2 damage (80 ft. increment, 800 max)

Divine favor cure minor wounds +3 melee touch for 1 point of healing or damage
Divine favor inflict minor wounds +3 melee touch for 1 point of damage or healing
Divine favor cure light wounds +3 melee touch for 1d8+4 points of healing or damage
Divine favor inflict light wounds +3 melee touch for 1d8+3 points of damage or healing
Divine favor magic stone +1 ranged for 1d6+2 damage (50 ft. increment, 500 max)
Divine favor magic stone +1 ranged for 2d6+3 damage vs. undead (50 ft. increment, 500 max)
Divine favor cure moderate wounds +3 melee touch for 2d8+4 points of healing or damage
Divine favor inflict moderate wounds +3 melee touch for 2d8+3 points of damage or healing

Attacks (Bull's Strength With Magic Weapon/Divine Favor):
Bull's strength magic warhammer +8 melee for 1d8+5 damage
Bull's strength magic two-handed warhammer +8 melee for 1d8+7 damage
Bull's strength magic dagger +7 melee for 1d4+5 damage
Bull's strength magic dagger +2 ranged for 1d4+5 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Bull's strength unarmed strike +6 melee for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage (provokes AoO)
Bull's strength grapple attempt +6 melee touch to grab, grapple check +6 for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage and establishes a hold (provokes AoO)
Bull's strength grapple check +6 for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage
Bull's strength grapple check +6 to resist or escape a grapple or pin

Bull's strength divine favor warhammer +9 melee for 1d8+5 damage
Bull's strength divine favor two-handed warhammer +9 melee for 1d8+7 damage
Bull's strength divine favor dagger +7 melee for 1d4+5 damage
Bull's strength divine favor dagger +2 ranged for 1d4+5 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Bull's strength divine favor unarmed strike +7 melee for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage (provokes AoO)
Bull's strength divine favor grapple attempt +7 melee touch to grab, grapple check +6 for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage and establishes a hold (provokes AoO)

Bull's strength divine favor magic warhammer +9 melee for 1d8+6 damage
Bull's strength divine favor magic two-handed warhammer +9 melee for 1d8+8 damage
Bull's strength divine favor magic dagger +8 melee for 1d4+6 damage
Bull's strength divine favor magic dagger +3 ranged for 1d4+6 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Bull's strength divine favor cure minor wounds +7 melee touch for 1 point of healing or damage
Bull's strength divine favor inflict minor wounds +7 melee touch for 1 point of damage or healing
Bull's strength divine favor cure light wounds +7 melee touch for 1d8+4 points of healing or damage
Bull's strength divine favor inflict light wounds +7 melee touch for 1d8+3 points of damage or healing
Bull's strength divine favor cure moderate wounds +7 melee touch for 2d8+4 points of healing or damage
Bull's strength divine favor inflict moderate wounds +7 melee touch for 2d8+3 points of damage or healing

Attacks (Tower Shield & Bull's Strength, With Magic Weapon/Divine Favor):
Bull's strength magic warhammer +6 melee for 1d8+5 damage
Bull's strength magic dagger +5 melee for 1d4+5 damage
Bull's strength magic dagger +0 ranged for 1d4+5 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Bull's strength unarmed strike +4 melee for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage (provokes AoO)
Bull's strength grapple attempt +4 melee touch to grab, grapple check +6 for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage and establishes a hold (provokes AoO)

Bull's strength divine favor warhammer +7 melee for 1d8+5 damage
Bull's strength divine favor dagger +5 melee for 1d4+5 damage
Bull's strength divine favor dagger +0 ranged for 1d4+5 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Bull's strength divine favor unarmed strike +5 melee for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage (provokes AoO)
Bull's strength divine favor grapple attempt +5 melee touch to grab, grapple check +6 for 1d3+4 nonlethal damage and establishes a hold (provokes AoO)

Bull's strength divine favor magic warhammer +7 melee for 1d8+6 damage
Bull's strength divine favor magic dagger +6 melee for 1d4+6 damage
Bull's strength divine favor magic dagger +1 ranged for 1d4+6 damage (10 ft. increment, 50 max)

Bull's strength divine favor cure minor wounds +5 melee touch for 1 point of healing or damage
Bull's strength divine favor inflict minor wounds +5 melee touch for 1 point of damage or healing
Bull's strength divine favor cure light wounds +5 melee touch for 1d8+4 points of healing or damage
Bull's strength divine favor inflict light wounds +5 melee touch for 1d8+3 points of damage or healing
Bull's strength divine favor cure moderate wounds +5 melee touch for 2d8+4 points of healing or damage
Bull's strength divine favor inflict moderate wounds +5 melee touch for 2d8+3 points of damage or healing[/sblock]

Attachments

• Lanai-gerak.rtf
    26 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases