Is Dragon Fist dead?

zen_hydra

First Post
Once upon a time Green Ronin was going to release a new version of Dragon Fist as an OGL game, but it seems to have vapor-wared itself away. Am I wrong about this? It is something that I was definitely looking forward to, I even had it pre-ordered, but the forum about it on the Green Ronin site (here) is now locked. So, I am not sure if I should abandon all hope, or not.

Ranger REG

Explorer
zen_hydra said:
Once upon a time Green Ronin was going to release a new version of Dragon Fist as an OGL game, but it seems to have vapor-wared itself away. Am I wrong about this? It is something that I was definitely looking forward to, I even had it pre-ordered, but the forum about it on the Green Ronin site (here) is now locked. So, I am not sure if I should abandon all hope, or not.
If you're camping near the front door of your FLGS, then yeah.

For now, just keep your eyes and ears open but continue your "normal" routine.

Skywalker

Adventurer
It would seem that a draft of some sort have been completed. However, it has been delayed as Chris Pramas has recently been employed in the computer game industry. DF is his baby and so he will no doubt want to supervise its development and it is likely he has no time for it at the moment.

Remove ads