Unconverted Dragon magazine creatures

Nookie

Explorer
I cant find the conversions to them anywhere can you point me in the right direction. they dont seem to be on the CC website :)

Nookie

Explorer
Dragon 110 Has a few epic monsters.

ANGUR-BODA
EGDER & VEDRFOLNIR
HATI HRODVITNISSON and SKOLL
NIDHOGG
THE TEMPESTS
VAFTHRUDNIR

Cleon

Legend
Dragon 110 Has a few epic monsters.

ANGUR-BODA
EGDER & VEDRFOLNIR
HATI HRODVITNISSON and SKOLL
NIDHOGG
THE TEMPESTS
VAFTHRUDNIR

We've already done Nidhogg.

There are a whole bunch of unique epic-level creatures in that article that I don't think have 3E conversions, not just those you've listed below. Most of them are gods and demigods or giants who might as well be gods and demigods - Angur-Boda and Vafthrudnir are both giants, for example, while the Tempests are demi-goddesses.

If you just wanted to do non-anthropomorphic "monsters" from For Better or Norse, it's just Egder & Vedrfolnir, plus Hati Hrodvitnisson & Skoll to consider.

Nookie

Explorer
Didnt mention they were gods specifically in the article Kinda like Jormundgandr is probably a demigod because of his parent being loki but isnt such in our conversion. and the frost giants kinda had the same nitch as the titans which we have been converting so i think they are fair game.

We should cook up a Greater Frostgiant or just make a variant greater titan (Probably just different SLA's would work.) after were done with the current titan.

Cleon

Legend
Didnt mention they were gods specifically in the article Kinda like Jormundgandr is probably a demigod because of his parent being loki but isnt such in our conversion. and the frost giants kinda had the same nitch as the titans which we have been converting so i think they are fair game.

We should cook up a Greater Frostgiant or just make a variant greater titan (Probably just different SLA's would work.) after were done with the current titan.

Once Andromidus is finished we'll have a complete batch of 10 epic creatures, and I suspect Freyar might want to give the epic conversions a rest for a while.

Still, the assorted Vanir and Giants in Dragon #110 are as good a bunch for our next batch of epic monsters as any. We've already got a fair few epic level Norse conversions in the CC, after all.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Nothing wrong with doing more epic critters. It's just my total monster time gets squeezed by work on a fairly regular basis.

Remove ads