The FFM Demonstration (Velmont): Completed

Master Pelle

First Post
When you enter the room, you see a handsome man with long brown hair who is wearing the typical blue Resolutes uniform. He is calmly sitting on his chair while he is holding on his PDA. He looked at you when you arrive in, he look quit cold and serious, he don't seem showing any expression.

OOC: This mission will be about preventing the riot between the super being haters and other super being with powers. The mission will be quit short, you may expect som fighting and little none fighting ability.

Players:
Echo
Gauntlet
Monkey Wrench

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I can judge this adventure. You should do a roll call in the Ready loundge thread.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

modus666

First Post
Aleksander eases himself sideways through the door, allowing for his broad shoulders and massive mechanical arms. After clearing the door frame he turns to face the man at the desk. He rests his hands on his hips and clears his throat.

"Ahem... Gauntlet. Eeporting as directed."

raynbow

First Post
modus666 said:
Aleksander eases himself sideways through the door, allowing for his broad shoulders and massive mechanical arms. After clearing the door frame he turns to face the man at the desk. He rests his hands on his hips and clears his throat.

"Ahem... Gauntlet. Eeporting as directed."

A small face peers from behind Gauntlet's head and grins.

"Don't forget Monkey Wrench!"

OOC: I'm not a super combat character, but I'll come along for the ride, if nobody minds?

Master Pelle

First Post
OOC:
Ok now we can start the mission.

IC:

When all of them enter the room, the man turning to them with expressionless look.
"Greeting! I'm Ingram Ganner, one of the commander!" He made greeting to them with quit cold voice as he placed his PDA on the table.
"Sit down gentlements so that I may tell you about your current mission."

Raylis

First Post
"Con we assume that this hos something ta do with that protest at the school where they're teaching people with gifts how ta use them witout blowing everything up? An' if so what are we going ta need to do, Commander Ganner?" Echo asks, watching the man.

Remove ads