Come on Krusty. :p

PLEASE. :)

Hey there! :)

Mr.Satan said:
I wonder if anyone is going to finish 3.5 Nosferatu in time for Halloween. :p

It's been how many years now? lol

Come on Krusty. :p

PLEASE. :)

I promise I will do it, but probably not for Hallowe'en. I am gearing towards a Vampire Bestiary release for Hallowe'en.

Once I have part one on sale, It'll take a bit of pressure off my shoulders and I can maybe do a few web updates like the one mentioned.

Mr.Satan

First Post
o_o But...but...Halloween campaign on Halloween night. Surely you can do this one little thing? For a fan that has lost his home (and all his gaming books) to a flood, his girlfriend to her mental illnesses, and spent his birthday alone because all his friends had to scatter due to the city being flooded and their homes drowning as well?

Yeah, you could say it's been a crappy last few months. :\

Hey there! :)

Mr.Satan said:
o_o But...but...Halloween campaign on Halloween night. Surely you can do this one little thing? For a fan that has lost his home (and all his gaming books) to a flood, his girlfriend to her mental illnesses, and spent his birthday alone because all his friends had to scatter due to the city being flooded and their homes drowning as well?

Yeah, you could say it's been a crappy last few months. :

Its going to be touch and go whether I even get the Vampire Bestiary finished, I'll get to the Nosferatu if everything else is done in time. But the priority is the Vampire Bestiary.

after the feedback of my previous version I have had some new ideas I can upload if anyone want it

Personally I am a fan of them, I think they work perfectly.

I added a couple things, such as an upgrade to the 2 round sunlight death that affects vampires. I added an extra round until they die for Nosferatus, and made it 10% max health/ round for Welkins and made their Spirited Away ability not work if they die by sunlight. I also added a teleportation akin to the Blood Magus 'Bloodwalk' ability which allows them to teleport through a living creature and either step through or explode out of another dealing 1d6/ 2HD to whomever they explode out of. I also added sixth sense to the Nosferatu and seventh Sense to the Welkin, but otherwise left it alone.

I am currently using those templates in my campaigns.

That said, if you have any new ideas or updates to add to it, I'm happy to listen. :)

Obly99

Hero
Metatron

In Alzrius' fashion, I've made a contribution on the D20 NPC wiki:

Metatron.

Literally the Qodeshim, the Angel of Judgement, the highest guy around until you hit the Aeons.

Metatron, CR 426 - d20 NPC Wiki: GM's source of stat blocks for several d20 systems

He is in an upgraded version of Sandalphon, essentially and Sandalphon is set up to be his aspect.

Booya, enjoy.

-Beefermatic
Wait what, you create that version of Metatron?! Was that Metatron, Death, Ouroboros, Yggdrasil and Tiamat on the d20npc wiki that convinced me to definitively embrace IH. Gea (the daughter of the death manifestation of my setting) is the one that replaces / merges with Metatron in my setting. Metatron is another name she is known by.

Remove ads