Satisfaction with RPGNow

Boss

First Post
I just had to post this, and the Publishing Forum seemed the best place (Moderators, if this is the wrong place, please move to where you feel is proper).

On the 21st of December, I made a fairly good-sized purchase at RPGNow, including the Runequest and Runequest Companion pdfs. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the transaction, and I did not receive the links for the Runequest file. I waited until the 26th of December and then sent an e-mail to customer service inquiring as to what happened. Jeff Montgomery replied within a couple of hours and determined that there was a power loss on the server hosting the file in question. Within a short amount of time and no trouble at all, Jeff straightened everything out and I now have the pdf in question.

I just wanted to publicly thank Jeff and RPGNow.com for their commitment to their customers and guarantee that they have a customer for life here. Thanks again.

R. Scott Roberts

Treebore

First Post
Yeah, the couple of times I have had problems or questions they have been quick to respond (within a day) and give me answers that worked. So I have been happy with them so far.

Remove ads