To whom is interested:

Competent caravan guards needed to accompany merchant caravan from Sharn to
Wroat. Excellent pay. See Hubble Weeklesworth and Swift for negotiation and
details.

--HW

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Irrinaer stands outside the tavern, watching as the first rays of sunlight try to fight their way past the towers of Sharn. He has sturdy but worn clothing, and his cloak is pulled close to keep out the early morning chill. His backpack is at his feet, and his quarterstaff is leaned against the wall. He stomps his feet against the cold, his heavy breakfast and tea but a warm memory.

D.Shaffer

First Post
Calren waited for his new employer outside the tavern, sitting astride his clawfoot. Both he and his mount were decked out in their travelling gear, with a warm blanket draped over himself and Ghostsnout to help keep them warm while they stood idle. Ghostsnout had several bright designs painted onto his muzzle, head, and neck, halfling symbols of good luck and safe travel.

Calren checked over his equipment one final time and clicked his tongue in annoyance while talking to himself in halfling. "Still a bit lighter then I'd like. Hopefully I have time to pick up a little extra gear before we go. Although I somehow doubt that's going to happen."

OOC: Actually, DO we have time to do some shopping with our advance pay? :D

D.Shaffer

First Post
Calren glanced around. "Well, I guess I have a little bit of spare time here, I guess I could do a bit of provisioning. I'll just take a quick look to see if I can find anything useful I could use." Calren clicked a command at Ghostsnout and led him toward a shop he saw earlier. Before he left, he turned and spoke to the other hireling. "Do me a favor, friend, and let the gnome know I'll be back shortly if he arrives before I return, would you?"

He returns an hour later, barring any complications.

OOC: Ok, I have of what I grabbed/Sold if needed. Not sure if I need to get a character judges approval to make it or official or not?

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
The Shifter steps out of the tavern, seeing Calren make off into the city, she will run. Where? Into the city and will return after some time, perhaps after having caught some food.

OOC: [sblock] Nope! Judges are only sent characters upon creation and leveling, just mark in your character log how much you spent and what you got for it.[/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
OOC: Just to make this clear, you have the rest of the day to get stuff. The meet up is the next morning in front of the Shard.

Animus

Explorer
Hey guys,

I promise I'll get this thing off the ground. I'd really like to get 1 or 2 more, so I made a final call in the Shard, and will make one on the discussion thread.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC:

[SBLOCK]
The Forgotten Forge game just wrapped up with everyone getting re-approved for 2nd. Should be a few more people checking in on the tavern pretty soon. I've got a Barbarian from House Orien that would be interested if you're still looking for more. Going to finish leveling him tonight.
Ahki
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases