The Dragon's Hoard Arcane Game OOC / Ask questions

Tinner

First Post
megamania said:
1. We continue using this thread for OOC questions and comments.

2. I will start up a new thread in Playing the Play that will be IN character.

3. I will also start a storyhour giving the proper... flavor of the game. There are afterall three other teams involved and commentators and we can't forget the audiance either.

These all sound good.

megamania said:
Do you have a preference for where I place maps? This thread (Talk) or in the Play thread?

Also, once we get into a combat situation, I will roll Int and ask for the actions for the next two rounds. Give some options if you want just in case something....odd occurs or new adversaries join the fray.

Put the maps wherever is easiest for you.
How do you handle die rolls? Invisible Castle? Or do you just roll everything. I honestly prefer to just have the DM make all the rolls, so I can sit back, roleplay and just enjoy the ride. ;)

Raylis

First Post
megamania said:
It has been a loooong time since I did a PbP so if you see something that I can improve or needs clarifying just let me know.

What I was thinking is...
1. We continue using this thread for OOC questions and comments.

2. I will start up a new thread in Playing the Play that will be IN character.

3. I will also start a storyhour giving the proper... flavor of the game. There are afterall three other teams involved and commentators and we can't forget the audiance either.

thoughts / questions....

Do you have a preference for where I place maps? This thread (Talk) or in the Play thread?

Also, once we get into a combat situation, I will roll Int and ask for the actions for the next two rounds. Give some options if you want just in case something....odd occurs or new adversaries join the fray.

I will attempt to set up links to each of the three within my signature by this weekend also.

any questions?

Sounds good to me, personally I'd prefer to have the maps in the Play thread.

As for my updating schedule I work nights and usually check the thread before and after work (usually will post between 4 and 9 PST)

Mista Collins

First Post
Julian will be updated tonight or tomorrow. I can post very frequently. As for the maps, place them where ever you would like. As for getting together, I kind of like the ideas of us being put together randomly. But if not, I can change Julian's background a bit.

The team is pulled together at the last moment as fill ins. Something happened to the prior team. Many rumors involving team Heavy Metal.

You were in the planar tavern or grabbed by Arcane Game promoters from your prime material plane with little to no warning or explanation.

"You have been recruited by the Star System Federation...." if you follow my drift...

Rino

First Post
megamania said:
The team is pulled together at the last moment as fill ins. Something happened to the prior team. Many rumors involving team Heavy Metal.

You were in the planar tavern or grabbed by Arcane Game promoters from your prime material plane with little to no warning or explanation.

"You have been recruited by the Star System Federation...." if you follow my drift...

looks a bit like my background

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases