Eschaton OOC

Rino

First Post
I had to make a warlock not to long ago and there caster lvl is 1/3th of the class lvl, so not a full caster.
lvl 21 means lvl 7 caster
lvl 20 means lvl 6 caster
lvl 19 means lvl 6 caster
etc.

Question: do we get creation XP?

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Gavagai - Very good questions. The PCs will probably be physically separate but be able to contact each other any time though a psionic version of the internet. Gameplay will probably center around maintaining and expanding one's personal base of power while other PCs and NPCs jockey for leverage over each other. I'll get back to you with more detail and a response on servitors.

Avalon® - Yes any alignment. Also if your character's outlook is too complex to fit into any one alignment pidgeonhole that's even better.

Shayuri - Fey warlock is fine, 20th.

Shayuri

First Post
You are a scholar and a gentleman, sir. I've been working on that concept, and I think it'll work out really well!

I'll post up stats/background/etc ASAP.

hero4hire

Explorer
Shayuri said:
You are a scholar and a gentleman, sir. I've been working on that concept, and I think it'll work out really well!

I'll post up stats/background/etc ASAP.

Definitely sounds like a cool concept. A Sidhe type of character may get along well with my Mercurial Changeling. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Oooo...a changeling filled with mercury, so the weight rebalances when you swing him! That means he'll do more damage and have a higher crit threshold!

;)

Indeed though...if you're a spy type, I may have employed your services. Discreetly, of course.

Voidrazor

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
Cool then I'm thinkin about a half celestial minotaur of legend polar werebear cleric / dragon shaman.

That would have 14 racial HD (6 for the minotaur and 8 for the polar bear) and a +15 LA (half-celestial +4, minotaur +2, monster of legend +7, infected lycanthrope +2). You could do savage progression but you wouldn't have any regular class levels. But if you want the dragon shaman levels I'd suggest cutting the half-celestial template and buy lycanthropy as a custom item. I'll set the price at 150,000gp, which is a huge discount over a continuous Bit of the Werebear item. It won't stack with Polymorph/Shapechange or add HD though. With that set-up you'd have 6 monstrous HD, 6 levels of Dragon Shaman, and could cast as a 5th level cleric.

Remove ads