Information required.

Ruthia

First Post
--S

I understand my friend. Misfortunion does seem to follow that poor girl! When times are calmer and the path safer I wish to catch up with you sometime, it's been a long time. Tell Elvina get well, tell your niece I said Hi, and give Kuli my best.

Warm Regards
Ruthia

Adept Mortisha

First Post
To the person(s) keeping watch over Elvina,

Firstly, please express to her my sincere hope that her recovery is swift and full, and that I wish her well.

Secondly, I wish to voice support for Master Dennoncourt's good intentions - he really does wish the best for Elvina.

Thirdly, please accept my thanks for taking care of her. Though I do not know her, I understand what she is going through and it pains me to see it.

Yours sincerely,

~Adept Mortisha dur Jammou of the College of Moonbeam Adepts.

Drindin

First Post
Mortisha,

I understand fully the incidents that set off her descent into unhealth, and for that reason I will no longer allow him near her, at least not while she is under my care. This 'man', if you can even call him that, shall never be allowed near my premises. Please understand, he would only serve to worsten an already shakey situation.

--S

*would be seen scanning the boards and starts to laugh, bemused by the message, so much so that he actually looks for a quill, from there he would jot down simply*

How amusing to say the least, its not a matter of her health, its a matter of your own stubborn will.

Bravo.

*signed*

Nicholaus

Drindin

First Post
My own stubborn will has saved her mind, and quite possibly her life... would you call the people who were holding her down against her will to 'help' her, friends? I would not. Would you let the person who assisted in the near destruction of the only good relationship she had a 'friend'? I would not.

---S

*A response would be posted, this time it wouldn't be a quick jot, but more thought out, and far more laced with venom.*

As for the particulars of what happened to Elvina, I can't say, though I will start with this.

Who are you to lay judgment on the caliber of my friendship to Elvina?

Perhaps there is a word that you need to familiarize yourself with, and that is 'personal accountably'. There was nothing that I did, other than offer her companionship. Had she of not agreed to my proposition, then the matter would have been left at that.

She did agree, and she knew full well what the ramifications of her decision were going to be, so do not try and morally justify your stance that you are 'protecting' her from her 'friends'. The matter that you have saved her life and mind is of no consequence, I offered help, you refused it on grounds that you are protecting her from her 'friends'.

When you boil out all the non-sense, you get this.

You are hoarding her for your own selfish reasons.

And.

Placing judgment on an issue you have no clue what you're talking about.

*signed rather firmly*

Nicholaus Dennoncourt

Last edited:

Drindin

First Post
Shades reads the message and chuckles.

Mr. Dennoncourt,

A recent discovery of mine leads me to be quite amused at your deluded view of Elvina. I recommend you go make peace with yourself, you will never see Elvina or Krissy again, for a very, very long time.

Yours Truly,
Shades Trunin, Uncle to Krissy Trunin, Brother to the late Drindin Trunin, Friend and Protector of Elvina.

With that message, Shades walks away scratching at the stubble on his face. He is heavy laden with equipment and clothing, and seems ready for a very long walk.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases