[ENP] War of the Burning Sky Campaign Overview

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There are some major updates on the official War of the Burning sky web page, along with a complete campaign overview. These consist of significant spoilers, so if you're a player, ask your DM to take a look - but stay away yourself! The first adventure, The Scouring of Gate Pass, is due to be released imminently, so if you plan to take advantage of the reduced price pre-order subscription, time is running out fast. In addition, the free Player's Guide and DM's Campaign Overview will be available for download within the next week or so.

Hathur

First Post
I'd really like to see a 2-3 page excerpt (of the actual adventure) to gauge if the writing and material seems to be worth the price tag.. the concept sounds pretty interesting but I really want to see at least a small excerpt of the adventure to judge whether or not it's worth subscribing to.

(my chief concern is I don't recognize any of the authors - no clue if they're amateurs or experienced writers)

Sigurd

First Post
Lots of different authors, lots of different deadlines, one standard of professionalism.

Excepts would be nice but they'd have to be coordinated among the various authors. Personally I look at is as $35 of faith and a chance to be the first to get a cool product.

Our PC's risk their lives! We can risk 34.99! :)

I imagine the DM's overview might give you more to go on.

Sigurd.

Who hopes they'll name a character in the story after him...

Sigurd Leothsanga!, remember it Sigurd Leothsanga!

Ya its cheezy but hey!

Vanuslux

Explorer
Sounds pretty cool. I'd jump in on this if I thought my home crew would put up with me running a series of modules, which they wouldn't, and I'm not sure it's humanly possible to keep an IRC group together long enough to go through such a long campaign.

P.S. - Is there a release date set for the first one yet?

Last edited:

Remove ads