Ceramic DM Winter 07 (Final Judgment Posted)

yangnome

First Post
Hello,

For those new to CDM, here's the info: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=98651

Judges:
yangnome
Herremann the Wise
orchid blossom

Contestants:
Rodrigo Istalindir
Aris Dragonborn
maxfieldjadenfox
BSF
Piratecat
mythago
Drawmack
Berandor
Graywolf-ELM
Gabriel
tadk
questing gm
Miles Pilitus
carpedavid

Round 1:
(We have 14 competitors for Round 1. This of course will leave on dangling body for round two. I am strongly opposed to the use of byes though, so there won't be one. Instead, the judges' favorite loser will be able to remain in the competition and will face the judges' favorite overall story. This helps ensure that people are writing every round and while Lady Death might not like allowing a player a lease on a soul, I think it is better than allowing someone a free pass to the next level.)

Round 1
Match 1: Aris Dragonborn vs. Miles Pilituspictures – judgement
Match 2: Graywolf-ELM vs. mythagopictures – judgement
Match 3: Berandor vs. Gabrielpictures – judgement
Match 4: BSF vs. Piratecatpictures – judgement
Match 5: tadk vs. questinggm – pictures – judgement
Match 6: Rodrigo Istilindir vs. Drawmack – pictures – judgement
Match 7: Carpedavid vs. maxfieldjadenfoxengruven – pictures – judgement

Last edited:

MarauderX

Explorer
Glad to see it's back. I hope to see some good stories to come of it, and I hope they get some good D&D themed pics for at least one contest.

Well, I did let someone take my crown uncontested last time. I wouldn't mind crushing someone and taking it back. Of course, I'll probably scare Piratecat off again.

I'll step up and judge again though if needed.

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
You know, I am finally done with this huge 21 month project and actually trying to do fun stuff again. Writing might be a nice way to reacquaint myself with EN World.

I will toss my hat in the ring.

BSF

Explorer
Not hiding so much as recovering. It's been a long process with that SAP implementation. Heck, I even gave up gaming toward the end because I was too busy!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
SAP sucks. BSF's SAP implementation has been so busy, even I've had no time to write!

I'm in.

I got to hang out with Mythago last month when she was in NH for work. Maybe I can hornswaggle her in as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases