Combat in the Garden

O.O

...never thought my post would be taken so seriously...

-_-;

...really, I don't care what the Orc did, I mean such is life, I figured one would crack a whip and give me a multiply choice answer, not an essay *laughs sheepishly*

Promise next time I'll but a disclaimer, as to void all seriousness if I mean it playfully...!

Sincerely,

Sheepish in Envernous

Last edited:

Zeren

First Post
Entirely my fault, Magis. If I had known that such would have caused such a large problem I would not have even started it. I had two characters involved in the fight, and I do believe you all know which two. Whatever the case, I had no idea it would have caused such a disturbance and was such a serious breach to the CoC. I am sorry and will not allow it to happen again. ;)

As for Nich's post, don't expect to joke around with such a serious situation.

And if I may make a point...the reason why no one bothered to contact each other through PMs, Siani, is probably because no one was disturbed. Many people were actually entertained by this whole ordeal...but, still no excuse. Just wanted to bring that up.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
Zeren said:
I had no idea it would have caused such a disturbance and was such a serious breach to the CoC. I am sorry and will not allow it to happen again. ;)

And if I may make a point...the reason why no one bothered to contact each other through PMs, Siani, is probably because no one was disturbed. Many people were actually entertained by this whole ordeal...but, still no excuse. Just wanted to bring that up.

Zeren, everyone should read the CoC before first entering the site to rp for the very first time to know what the rules are. Its like in the real world, ignorance of the rules/laws isn't an excuse.

It really doesn't matter if others didn't object to it. Someone obviously did complain at some point. People should know better then to let this happen. But then again some just don't care anymore and break the rules constantly and that is why some players aren't around like they use to be now days.

Zeren

First Post
Cloaked Woman said:
Zeren, everyone should read the CoC before first entering the site to rp for the very first time to know what the rules are. Its like in the real world, ignorance of the rules/laws isn't an excuse.

Never said I didn't know what I started was against the CoC. I just didn't know what I did was so serious. I know that now and have apologized for what happened. I will not let this happen again.

Remove ads