RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Raylis

First Post
The briefing room is like any other: a long table surrounded by chairs and two monitors affixed to the walls at the head of the table. The elevator door is open and standing inside is an attractive young girl no more than fifteen or sixteen in a United States Military uniform (with skirt) is standing in the elevator. Her face is adorned with glasses and she carries a tablet PC.

Last edited:

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Dr. Archeville flew in via his gravimetric belt, his labcoat flapping in the breeze. He stopped suddenly and regarded the young officer as he moved to one of the chairs. "Errr... guten tag, fraulein. I am Herr Doktor Viktor Archeville. Forgive mein impertinence, but... are you not a bit young to be here?"

rgordona

Explorer
Mr Jones follows the scientist in at a more sedate pace, and nods to the soldier as he enters "Amazing Mr Jones reporting for duty Maam." he smiles thinking Odd place; odd people that women is obviously not what she seems.

Mr Jones then takes a seat beside the German doctor and fumbles in his hat producing a large spiral bound note pad and a couple of dog eaten biros which he places on the table.

Rhialto

First Post
With a cartwheel, Simon Bateleur enters the room. "The Juggler arrives, to dance daintily with death, at the Resolutes bequest." He immediately leaps on the table, lies down, and rests his feet on a chair. "So, let's get down to business. What problem requires the aid of this motley crew, prithee and praytell?" As he speaks, a knife casually appears in his hand, which he proceeds to twirl almost daintily.

Last edited:

Asmor

First Post
His cheekbones poking through his mask, it's obvious the young Indian man is grinning madly as he runs in. "Zenji, the Arcane Antiquarian, reporting for duty!" he quickly grabs a seat near the front of the table and fidgets in anticipation.

Raylis

First Post
"In case you didn't understand the intercom, gentlemen." the young woman says, "You will be briefed while in transit, meaning get in here. Now.

She looks at Dr. Archeville "Celebreties explode into flames, I regress age, Doctor."

Last edited:

rgordona

Explorer
"I guess you were not quite clear." Says Mr Jones as he packs his stuff away again. "I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Could you please clarify the situation regarding these uniforms for us? Do we have to wear them and will there be somewhere to change on the transit."

Jalinth

First Post
Jack walked into the room just in time to catch the last of Mr. Jones Comment.

Of all the times to need to slip into the bathroom. It would have been nice to at least learned peoples names before going out. Least I don't have to worry about running in here out of breath...

Jack looks with surprise at the girl in uniform, but the look on her face is enough to make him keep any comments to himself. He even manages to squelch his grin. Seeing everyone filling in to the elevator, he follows closely.

"Sorry I'm late." he says, waiting for more information. Looking at the girl again, he's glad he took the time to get into uniform before showing up.

[sblock=OOC]Would have said more in the Ready Room thread, but the first version of Jack's stats was rejected, so I didn't want to spend to much time with him until I knew if I was going to be using him. Here's to a succesful game![/sblock]

Remove ads