Viridian Plague--Act 4: The Sleeping Queen

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Heading onward into the cold, the group continues for a while through twisting passageways, the cold slowly taking its toll. Nonetheless, they persevere, eventually reaching a large chamber with three levels, each with many passageways. Unfortunately, there are also four of the ice spirits in this room, perhaps including the ones they sent away before.*

(OOC: Cold nonlethal environmental damage--Obscurity 4, Trayah 9, Whinoah 5. It can't be healed until you get out of the cold for a while)

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman (48/57 hp, 9 nonlethal damage, AC 21/12 touch)

*Not bothering with spells this time, Trayah calls upon the spirits to again banish their icy opponents... once they come within range.*

Erekose13

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
*Lyssa accepts and then offers Obscurity a Mage Armour:*

"With incorporeal foes, even a simple Mage Armour offers strong protection."

"Thank you, it is much appreciated. I could cast my own, but perhaps my magic missiles will come in handy if we face more of those incorporeal wraiths." says Obscurity accepting Lyssa's offer.

She is thankful again when Trayah banishes the spirits, though she hopes that they are not just compounding the issue.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Now, let’s move on quickly before they return or gather more of their brethren. Which passageway to choose though is the question, so let’s spread out and see if any of the passageways are different from the others, as that may give us a clue of how to proceed,” Trayah entreats, standing still for a moment more, before he nods his head and moves off to conduct his own search.

[SBLOCK=Amanal]“Amanal, could you help with the search please? As we have much ground to cover here, and little time to do it, I imagine.”[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=OOC]Yes, I hope I'm just not making things worse further on too by banishing ice spirits. :uhoh: So, were the ice spirits in any particular part of the room?[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: They had begun to descend upon the group, but they were floating in the upper centre of the room)

*There are ten paths on the bottom floor and eight on the second as well as the third. The ten on the bottom floor include the one they came through.*

(OOC: Which will each of them take?)

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Just to clarify. It’s Trayah’s intention to see if any of the passageways differ from the others... there’s no intent to actually leave the room itself. Trayah will head to the highest level though, assuming it can be reached on foot.

Remove ads