DHR Releases Johnny Comes Marching Home

Geoff

First Post
The Dog House Gang is mighty pleased to announce the release of an introductory adventure for Wild West roleplayin’ -- Buckshots: Johnny Comes Marching Home.

Now, usually, we like to whet your appetite by providin’ a short synopsis of the contents. In this case, if we serve up much more than a nibble, well, we’d be givin’ away the farm, so to speak. So iffin’ you don’t mind, we’ll just say that our heroes are returning home after an extended absence (the War as it were), but they must meet one more challenge before they can rest their weary bones.

Johnny Comes Marching Home is the second of a line of Buckshots adventures fit for any Wild West campaign. This 44 page Branded for Recoiled adventure features five full-scale Scenes, along with six major NPCs and some scattergun-fodder mooks. While Johnny is intended for 4-8 characters of 1st-3rd level who are just beginnin’ their wild west adventurin’, this Buckshot also comes loaded with ideas for scalin’ the adventure to handle various character levels and numbers.

dhr1202.jpg

Johnny Comes Marching Home sells for a paltry $6.75 at e23 and Paizo.

Product Preview | Purchase @ Paizo | Purchase @ e23

philreed said:
I really love the style you guys are using for your covers.

Heh, I looked at this and my first thought was, "Wow, I really like that cover. I should make a post about it." Turns out I don't need to, but I will anyway. :)

joe b.

Wraith Form

Explorer
Lest you think we're all about the flashy outward appearance and have forgotten the inner substance...thank you. I've been hoping we'd see some Western adventures (...or, if they existed, I wasn't aware of them)...and I'll be purchasing this in, oh, the next ten minutes or so.

The rough concept you've offered sounds good to me.

The reason I'm buying this with no preamble? It's low-level, so I can use it to begin a (mini-)campaign. Awesome, and please--offer a few more low-level adventures. I have cold, hard, US-made currency (eh, in credit card form) that I'm willing to throw at ya!

Last edited:

Remove ads