Announcement

Bhryn

First Post
Stuck firmly to the board without hope of despoilment, removal or shredding by any means is this note, giving off a faint golden, soothing glow.

savedforus.jpg

Added beneath is a quick line of text on a scrap of pale blue paper

I will be handing them out this week coming,

Bhryn xxxx

Dribble.

First Post
Dribble walks by the boards, spots the message and smirks. He covers it with one of his own.

I'll be happy to go, and I'm expecting my invitation.

The note, instead of being signed with the classical leaf and the hand, it is just signed plainly with bold letters,
Ghoul

Zeren

First Post
Zeren merrily walks up to the boards, glancing at all the pretty letters and inks for a moment...

"Wait...what!?"

He looks back at Bhryn's note, with a horror stricken face. He lays a hand on the note, leaning against it with all his weight to make sure it's real. He slowly runs a hand down his face, and says with a whimper,

"February the twelfth...the apocalypse! There's still so much I haven't done!"

Zeren quickly shoves himself off the boards and runs out the door, looking frightened beyond all comparison!

Ruthia

First Post
Walking past this, she pauses and grins. In BIG BRIGHT letters she writes*

ABOUT TIME!

Laughing Ruhtia walks off to tell her family.

Draggy

First Post
Tacked up under Ruthia's note is another piece of parchment which reads:

About time indeed! We need some good news here lately.

fowai_uss

First Post
Fowai skips merrily past the boards. He comes to a halt upon noticing the announcement and skips back to the boards to read said announcement.

"Wedding? Wedding?! Nooo! Bhryn! Why?! Why?! Whyyyyyyyyy?!"

Fowai falls to his knees in despair. He pauses in his wailing as he realizes that he carries -his- invitation to the wedding in his pocket.

"Oh yeah."

He quickly climbs to his feet, brushes himself off, and glances about to ensure that no one has noticed his outburst. He then scribbles a quick note which reads:

Congratulations!

~Fowai Uss​

Fowai pins up the note, takes another furtive glance around, and continues merrily skipping along his way

Bhryn

First Post
Comes back to check her announcement and chuckles a little at some of the notes. Pins her own, shortly after. underneath the ones piled there!

Ruthia! Dragona! I know your handwriting -anywhere- you two! Don't think I will let this slide!

Sky, Fowai, I hope you and yours will enjoy the wedding festivities!

Bhryn xxx

She eyes the note placed there by Ghoul and in a fit of true Bhryn-style-temper rips his note down, stomps on it, kicks it and then incinerates the rest of it.

"...Consider that your invitation... to Hell!" she mutters, stalking back towards the outdoors.

Draggy

First Post
Draggy stops back by the boards briefly, glancing around at the various notes. She notices the small pile of ash sifting around on the floor.

"Oh this just reeks of Bhryn..."

Quickly she tags up her own quick note.

Love you too, smoochums. Just a warning, but unless I can find some "help", I may have some extra guests...don't worry, I'll make sure Gell, uh, dresses them appropriately and they'll be perfect angels, I promise!

By the way, are we all sure Xanto knows what he's getting into?

....I know, you'll kill me for this later...

XX
-D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases