Announcement

James V

First Post
Dontella said:
*Kyra hmphs, and adds a little addendum to the charcoal scribblies of Thala and Bhryn*

Three Words..

NAKED CAKE WRESTLING

That is all.

Grins innocently reading the post, in blood red ink, fresh at that, drying on a piece of parchment

Can I lick the frosting off?

fowai_uss

First Post
Fowai twirls and leaps in a merry dance, pinning up a note as he passes the boards which reads:

And the Sticky One spake unto them, saying, 'Blessed are ye who, in celebration of being joined in holy matrimony, celebrate firstly by devouring cake, holiest of Holy Sugary Confections. Have thy cake, eat it too, and rejoice in the knowledge that thou art found pleasing in mine eyes.' Thus spake Licorice, Lord of Sugary Confections.​

Bhryn

First Post
Dontella said:
*Kyra awws, then chuckles a bit as she scribbles a reply.*

I can't say for Nevine and Dontella.. but I'll pass the word.

Now what's this I hear about showing up naked?

It's a draconic custom to turn up to the wedding naked. Everyone. I'm giving it a miss, but I we can always hope another wedding comes up where we can go starkers! :D

B xxx

Draggy

First Post
Dress fitting? Ugh...you ARE trying to kill me! Fine fine, I'll be there as soon as I can get the little munchkins into Gell's study for a bit. He's going to love you for that.

Bhryn

First Post
Draggy said:
Dress fitting? Ugh...you ARE trying to kill me! Fine fine, I'll be there as soon as I can get the little munchkins into Gell's study for a bit. He's going to love you for that.

It's payback. For all the times I babysat your little monsters darlings.

Riyon'll come and get you for the fitting.

B xxx

Bhryn

First Post
Pins up a note casually.

Having a sliiiight problem with decorations, can I get the address of a good local florist?

Bhryn xxx

Bhryn

First Post
Bhryn said:
Pins up a note casually.

Having a sliiiight problem with decorations, can I get the address of a good local florist?

Bhryn xxx

Decorations have been attended to, many thanks to the craftsman who applied to help.

Bhryn xxx

Bhryn

First Post
Mortonia said:
Bhryn,

I have some information on your gift, but need some questions answered. Please see me when you get a chance.

Toni.

I'll see you as soon as I am able to, though at this rate, it might have to wait until after the ceremony. My apologies!

B xxx

Xerneth Karjen

First Post
A note scrawled in red on a torn piece of parchment is driven into the board beside the announcement by an all-too-familiar silver scalpel.

My best regards to the bride and bridegroom.
My gift to you upon your wedding is postponement of your doom.
I have left another surprise for you, where you expect it least.
When you return to the Mount, your eyes shall feast.

The second year's debt has been collected.
On the day that you have left your home less protected.

Remove ads